Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] ******The official Fridat night drinking thread ******

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Hey it's Fridat night and as such I shall be mostly drinking a bottle of Chateau La Croix De Marbuzet to calm myself down ready for the forthcoming onslaught of Manchester United tomorrow, happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers and fingers crossed for a favourable result!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Stopped off at Middle Farm today and picked up 4 pints of Barney Butterfield Greedy Vintage cider at 7.4% and 2 pints of Gun Brewery Zamzama IPA 6.5%.... off to Dark Star brewery in the morning to panic buy some Trail Ridge IPA before it sells out.... its the best defence against Covid-19

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Three down so far:
At home:
Fuerst Wiacek Over The Moon IPA
Schelenkerla Lager (smoked)

Moved onto Brewdog: Punk IPa

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
9CAA5E11-DD4F-4759-ACBF-5A262F0E8CB7.png

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Stopped off at Middle Farm today and picked up 4 pints of Barney Butterfield Greedy Vintage cider at 7.4% and 2 pints of Gun Brewery Zamzama IPA 6.5%.... off to Dark Star brewery in the morning to panic buy some Trail Ridge IPA before it sells out.... its the best defence against Covid-19

I have two pints purchased this afternoon. I’m saving it for tomorrow. Two pints of Harvey’s down the pub, then a pint of APA from the Brewery.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have two pints purchased this afternoon. I’m saving it for tomorrow. Two pints of Harvey’s down the pub, then a pint of APA from the Brewery.

Middle farm are knocking out the Zamzama @ £3 a pint, marvellous scenes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
On a BurningvSky Saisson Ete........ I’m going to get a bit more serious on these beers again soon

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I walked the dog. . . . . Ended up in the Duke for a pint of Babylon . . . Took a few home, got the look of thunder on arrival. I can only assume she thinks I've over walked the dog. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. It was and is delicious.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brewdog evening for me, a couple of Hazy Janes, rapidly become of a favourite, their new O-G Hazy IPA, what a cracker, then a bottle of Smock Alley method trad fizz. Now on a Shipyard APA before a couple of whiskeys no doubt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Campo Viejo Rioja

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brewdog evening for me, a couple of Hazy Janes, rapidly become of a favourite, their new O-G Hazy IPA, what a cracker, then a bottle of Smock Alley method trad fizz. Now on a Shipyard APA before a couple of whiskeys no doubt.

I had the triple version of Hazy Jane tonight: “

Triple Hazy Jane is awash with a melee of soft ripe fruit flavours spanning from peach to mango to apricot. Beneath the onslaught of juicy hops is a low background bitterness that’s complemented by flashes of light resin and glimmering hints of pine, all culminating in a 9.5% chorus that’s both full-bodied and super smooth. “

Also went for their Double Punk IPA as well.

All good.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here