Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pubs in Central Hove that show football

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Going to be watching the Albion game tomorrow in central Hove with some mates from London and don't know where's good and will have it on?

Been doing some research online and seems like The Albion, Hove Place and Ginger Pig all may have sports channels but looking at their respective websites I see no mention of it, nor photos showing TVs at all.

Cheers

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9523190 said:
Going to be watching the Albion game tomorrow in central Hove with some mates from London and don't know where's good and will have it on?

Been doing some research online and seems like The Albion, Hove Place and Ginger Pig all may have sports channels but looking at their respective websites I see no mention of it, nor photos showing TVs at all.

Cheers

The Exchange might be a better bet, I'm not sure any of those 3 show any sports anymore.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blind Busker, or The Sussex on the seafront (opposite the King Alfred) has the sports. Or at least it used to, might be best to check.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Poet's Ale And Smoke House is a nice pub that shows sport, Harvey's beers and good food .. best to call to book at the moment

The George Street Tap in erm George Street has more screens than Dixons, I'm not keen on the place but it serves a purpose for the odd game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here