Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yes thanks, leave me to it, and you enjoy your Jihad and promoting death to gays, intimate relationships with 9 year olds and death to apostates and anyone who insults Islam etc etc etc.

I don't follow any religion, so kind of a stupid statement. You're consistent if nothing else. Enjoy your 'Crusade'.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't follow any religion, so kind of a stupid statement. You're consistent if nothing else. Enjoy your 'Crusade'.

Apologetics is Jihad. Doesn't matter if you are religious or not.

This is a funny childrens cartoon too:

https://youtu.be/FFJzQEUQS1Y

Although it does skip past the beheading of all the men and teenage boys, which was reported as over 600 of them (see vide below), taking all the females as sex slaves.

It does mention that Muhammad married one of the girls who had just had her family slaughtered. It was love at first sight for her apparently.

Below is the adult version explained by Dr Yasir Qadhi:

https://youtu.be/UZE1N56fswY

Key moment from 0:57

Very interesting story historically. Worth a listen.

Last edited:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
:lolol: Yeah I know. I try to be kind, but they just won't let me. I go around the houses, short cuts and escape routes with them but all roads lead to Aisha in the end.

All I have said is..im not religious, not all muslims are terrorists, and the bible has some dodgy chapters.That apparently means to you that im encouraging paedophelia, and terror acts. and you embark on your Crusade with your collection of anti muslim videos. You are seriously deranged, and you wonder why people laugh at you.
....and im trying to be kind, but its difficult, not to think youre a bit demented.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yes thanks, leave me to it, and you enjoy your Jihad and promoting death to gays, intimate relationships with 9 year olds and death to apostates and anyone who insults Islam etc etc etc.

I say this with good will. You cannot seriously believe that anyone on here condones the kind of acts perpetrated by terrorists in the name of Islam. Or indeed, grooming gangs, hate preachers etc. I mean, all rhetoric and bluster and differences of opinion aside, you don’t seriously believe anyone on NSC believe it to be in any way acceptable or that we are apologists?

You label people apologists but you understand we are just able to separate fundamentalist text from the way the vast majority of Muslims interpret their faith? You get that, right?

You seem determined to crate enemies out of people that find terrorism and religious fundamentalism as abhorrent as you do.

I’m being as kind as I can here because you really do seem intent on causing division where there is none. People agree with you. They just don’t see mileage in stirring up religious hatred and I’m sorry to say, that’s what your posts seem to be attempting to do.

As I say, you cannot possibly believe anyone is an apologist for acts of terrorism. This is where you’re losing support.

Calling people apologists and claiming you are “gaming” them, accompanied by personal insults is unlikely to “raise awareness”, as you claim as your purpose for all this. You are coming across as someone who enjoys antagonising people. The point of raising awareness is to get people to recognise your point of view. Name calling shuts down any dialogue or discourse and you have lost the “game” before you’ve even started.

Some food for thought. Maybe?

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I say this with good will. You cannot seriously believe that anyone on here condones the kind of acts perpetrated by terrorists in the name of Islam. Or indeed, grooming gangs, hate preachers etc. I mean, all rhetoric and bluster and differences of opinion aside, you don’t seriously believe anyone on NSC believe it to be in any way acceptable or that we are apologists?

You label people apologists but you understand we are just able to separate fundamentalist text from the way the vast majority of Muslims interpret their faith? You get that, right?

You seem determined to crate enemies out of people that find terrorism and religious fundamentalism as abhorrent as you do.

I’m being as kind as I can here because you really do seem intent on causing division where there is none. People agree with you. They just don’t see mileage in stirring up religious hatred and I’m sorry to say, that’s what your posts seem to be attempting to do.

As I say, you cannot possibly believe anyone is an apologist for acts of terrorism. This is where you’re losing support.

Calling people apologists and claiming you are “gaming” them, accompanied by personal insults is unlikely to “raise awareness”, as you claim as your purpose for all this. You are coming across as someone who enjoys antagonising people. The point of raising awareness is to get people to recognise your point of view. Name calling shuts down any dialogue or discourse and you have lost the “game” before you’ve even started.

That's the terrorists intention, to spread fear and hate, so all the resentment and anger towards Islam above shows they are winning

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
All I have said is..im not religious, not all muslims are terrorists, and the bible has some dodgy chapters.That apparently means to you that im encouraging paedophelia, and terror acts. and you embark on your Crusade with your collection of anti muslim videos. You are seriously deranged, and you wonder why people laugh at you.
....and im trying to be kind, but its difficult, not to think youre a bit demented.

Where did I say all Muslims are terrorists?

I have explained your Bible apologetic clearly, I am not doing it again. You clearly didn't read it let alone engage civilly to the valid points I raised.

If you are an apologetic for an ideology followed by 1.6 billion people whose so called prophet had an intimate relationship with a 9 year old, and butchered all people who criticised him or did not submit, then yes you are encouraging a violent cult that abuses women, children and the non believers.

You can call me demented and seriously deranged, and you and others can laugh at me as much as you want.

Why have you not commented on the Islamc children's cartoons that encourage the hate and killing of gays? Can you not even be a little bit critical of this :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Oh so now you want to talk with good will? :lolol:

You lot can talk about personal insults? :lolol:
Racist, gammon, Islamophobe, hater, demented, seriously deranged, Far Right, Nazi, fascist etc etc :lolol: Hypocrite

There is only one way to interpret the Quran and hadith, it is very clear. If Muslims are shocked by what they find in their own sources they should seriously consider leaving their religion, as thousands do each week.

I have already said that Islam is a danger to Muslims too. Look at Afghanistan Taliban killing Muslims still after a peace agreement and withdrawing of US troops.

I have not added any badly edited with looped soundbytes and clips with haunting music the we would class as brainwashing propaganda. I have added videos of real people in real discussions, and even added legitimate Islamic cartoons made for children that teaches them to hate gays and celebrate the death of them.

Are you really endorsing homophobic cartoons for children?

My only mission is to welcome and support the Ex Muslim community who themselves are threatened with being butchered and killed, so I son't care if ignorant idiots are laughing at me. What's worse apostates being killed or NSC laughing at me? There is no comparison.

I clearly know a lot more about Islam than a lot of people on here and it's about time others learned about it themselves. I hope this helps?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Where did I say all Muslims are terrorists?

I have explained your Bible apologetic clearly, I am not doing it again. You clearly didn't read it let alone engage civilly to the valid points I raised.

If you are an apologetic for an ideology followed by 1.6 billion people whose so called prophet had an intimate relationship with a 9 year old, and butchered all people who criticised him or did not submit, then yes you are encouraging a violent cult that abuses women, children and the non believers.

You can call me demented and seriously deranged, and you and others can laugh at me as much as you want.

Why have you not commented on the Islamc children's cartoons that encourage the hate and killing of gays? Can you not even be a little bit critical of this :lolol:

You explained your Islamaphobia. **** all else. Let me repeat. I'm not a follower of any religion. My gf is a Muslim, in name only, I don't condone paedophilia, homophobia, acts of terror. I'm sure you have plenty of anti Islamic links stored on your HD to produce at a moments notice to continue your Crusade.

True facts: The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorist fundamentalists.

The Bible contains similer chapters that you dismiss as that suits your Crusade.

I do not condone acts of terror, homophobia or paedophilia, neither does my gf.

You are an Islamophobe intent on spreading fear and division.

Your HD is full of your anti Muslim links to produce at a moments notice.

All true.

' Why have you not commented on the Islamc children's cartoons that encourage the hate and killing of gays? Can you not even be a little bit critical of this'

I treat people who produce cartoons such as these as lunatics, much the same as I feel about you funnily enough. Cau.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You explained your Islamaphobia. **** all else. Let me repeat. I'm not a follower of any religion. My gf is a Muslim, in name only, I don't condone paedophilia, homophobia, acts of terror. I'm sure you have plenty of anti Islamic links stored on your HD to produce at a moments notice to continue your Crusade.

True facts: The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorist fundamentalists.

The Bible contains similer chapters that you dismiss as that suits your Crusade.

I do not condone acts of terror, homophobia or paedophilia, neither does my gf.

You are an Islamophobe intent on spreading fear and division.

Your HD is full of your anti Muslim links to produce at a moments notice.

All true.

' Why have you not commented on the Islamc children's cartoons that encourage the hate and killing of gays? Can you not even be a little bit critical of this'

I treat people who produce cartoons such as these as lunatics, much the same as I feel about you funnily enough. Cau.

All true? :lolol: stop fooling yourself

I asked you where did I say that all Muslims are terrorists? I have never said that on here and I only critique the Islamic ideology.

Great I am pleased that your girlfriend is Muslim in name only and I do understand that it cannot be removed from birth certificates or passports.

I differentiate Islam and Muslims. I am not a Muslimophobe and I am as concerned for the Muslim community as much as non Muslims.

You clearly did not read my response to your "Bible is just as bad" claim and you have not even refuted what I wrote yet you mention it again.

If you really want to have a Bible v Quran verse off we can but at least be courteous and address my initial response to it first?

And if you cannot engage in the conversation, don't bother engaging at all.

Maybe you should be proactive and treat the people who make these very popular Islamic childrens cartoons like you do me, because I very much doubt you do or will, so you are clearly a liar and have demonstrated that by your statement. Go and troll them as well as me if you are telling the truth.

Get the **** out of here

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

I asked you where did I say that all Muslims are terrorists? I have never said that on here and I only critique the Islamic ideology.

Great I am pleased that your girlfriend is Muslim in name only and I do understand that it cannot be removed from birth certificates or passports.

I differentiate Islam and Muslims. I am not a Muslimophobe and I am as concerned for the Muslim community as much as non Muslims.

You clearly did not read my response to your "Bible is just as bad" claim and you have not even refuted what I wrote yet you mention it again.

If you really want to have a Bible v Quran verse off we can but at least be courteous and address my initial response to it first?

Maybe you should be proactive and treat the people who make these very popular Islamic childrens cartoons like you do me, because I very much doubt you do or will, so you are clearly a liar and have demonstrated that by your statement. Go and troll them as well as me if you are telling the truth.

Get the **** out of here

Bye Islamaphobe.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
ElH6BveXYAAozPk.jpeg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh so now you want to talk with good will? :lolol:

You lot can talk about personal insults? :lolol:
Racist, gammon, Islamophobe, hater, demented, seriously deranged, Far Right, Nazi, fascist etc etc :lolol: Hypocrite

There is only one way to interpret the Quran and hadith, it is very clear. If Muslims are shocked by what they find in their own sources they should seriously consider leaving their religion, as thousands do each week.

I have already said that Islam is a danger to Muslims too. Look at Afghanistan Taliban killing Muslims still after a peace agreement and withdrawing of US troops.

I have not added any badly edited with looped soundbytes and clips with haunting music the we would class as brainwashing propaganda. I have added videos of real people in real discussions, and even added legitimate Islamic cartoons made for children that teaches them to hate gays and celebrate the death of them.

Are you really endorsing homophobic cartoons for children?

My only mission is to welcome and support the Ex Muslim community who themselves are threatened with being butchered and killed, so I son't care if ignorant idiots are laughing at me. What's worse apostates being killed or NSC laughing at me? There is no comparison.

I clearly know a lot more about Islam than a lot of people on here and it's about time others learned about it themselves. I hope this helps?

You’re pretty impressed with yourself aren’t you.
Are they insults or descriptions? Either way, I’m not the dumb **** trying to stir up hatred against Islam and calling it “raising awareness “ so I don’t give a **** if the handful of far right morons on here get unsuited by it.
You’re an absolute moron. And you have some kind of messiah complex. Get some help, you weapon.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Get the **** out of here
Shut up.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You’re pretty impressed with yourself aren’t you.
Are they insults or descriptions? Either way, I’m not the dumb **** trying to stir up hatred against Islam and calling it “raising awareness “ so I don’t give a **** if the handful of far right morons on here get unsuited by it.
You’re an absolute moron. And you have some kind of messiah complex. Get some help, you weapon.

You should hang your head in shame:

https://youtu.be/Hq7Z2AtR_Ug

This is what people like you are endorsing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here