Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But are you ok with the mockery of their religion/prophet and their backward ways?

The essential juxtaposition between western style tolerance and liberalism should be that we in the West should be able to caricature Mo and his followers without worrying about having our heads lopped off?

Are the huge amount of Muslims you refer too, happy with that situation or are they head loppers?

You can understand western society’s difficulty with the head loppers.........they are in the same group as the arena bombers, concert shooters, truck drivers into crowds, random knife stabbers, plane crashers, groomers, honour killers, FGMers, mysoginsts and all mental health issue Herberts.

You know the MO.

If you read posts properly and stopped trying to argue with everyone you may understand my position.

Yes people should be able to satirise anything and not expect to get killed for it. I mean, honestly you think I’d think otherwise? You genuinely think anyone on here believes he deserved to die? Come on man, you can’t be that intent on an argument that’ll you’ll let yourself believe that?

Slow down, comprehend what people are telling you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don’t believe you for a second. You’re full of shit.

Apologist? No, darling. I utterly condemn the murder of the French teacher. Utterly.

I have no problem with how the huge majority of Muslims choose to follow Islam. I have a great many problems with terrorists and murderers.

Nah you are a dirty apologist and I have never heard any sympathy let alone condemn any terror attack.

You don't even care about the Muslims who suffer under Islam. Check out what is going on in Afghanistan where hundreds of innocent Muslims are being killed weekly.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nah you are a dirty apologist and I have never heard any sympathy let alone condemn any terror attack.

You don't even care about the Muslims who suffer under Islam. Check out what is going on in Afghanistan where hundreds of innocent Muslims are being killed weekly.

Why do people like you always take it that step too far? I think you’re unhinged and I’m going to graciously bow out of this exchange, you’re becoming angry and toxic and I don’t deal in that. It’s goodbye from me.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
If that has triggered and upset you, i wouldn’t read the Bible. Just a trigger warning ⚠️

The Bible is literature.

What we are talking about are actual historical events from Muhammed's life. Of course we don't know exactly how true they are, but since they all come from Muslim sources, aiming to show him in the best light possible, they are likely to be huge understatements, if anything. For some reason early Muslim historians found mass beheadings good things and did't write them out of history.

(Your comment is "whataboutery" anyway. How does the violence of the Old Testament morally justify Mohammed executing captured prisoners after defeating them in battle and taking their wives and daughters as sex slaves for himself and his followers? Are you even aware of all this? Maybe you think the Islamic State plucked the capture and rape of the Yazidi girls out of thin air, and weren't following Muhammed's own example??)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why do people like you always take it that step too far? I think you’re unhinged and I’m going to graciously bow out of this exchange, you’re becoming angry and toxic and I don’t deal in that. It’s goodbye from me.

People like me :lolol: You know absolutely nothing about me. You on the other hand are an open book

Actually I am very calm, you are toxic.

Why leave now?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

By the way check this guy out. He is far more credible than me and understands Islam a lot better than you. And you cannot call him Gammon or any other trigger words that fall out of your arse either.

https://youtu.be/X96L2ZDmeNw

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
If you read posts properly and stopped trying to argue with everyone you may understand my position.

Yes people should be able to satirise anything and not expect to get killed for it. I mean, honestly you think I’d think otherwise? You genuinely think anyone on here believes he deserved to die? Come on man, you can’t be that intent on an argument that’ll you’ll let yourself believe that?

Slow down, comprehend what people are telling you.

Good, so now the throat slitting gesture and/or waving shit stained Koran pages in the air before our beloved players kneel down in solidarity with the Black community for the hundreds of deaths that black people suffer every year at the hands of white people makes sense now?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we have been the Frenches' bitches for hundreds of years , are we really going to have to take our lead from them on how to deal with these lunatics that the luvvies have welcomed with open arms , one can only hope if and when it does kick off that there is still enough of a backbone left in the UK to repel , get rid and wipe out any threat that may arise from these people......it's not our fault , we weren't asked to vote ......look up Tony Blair , he's probably in Switzerland getting his face pumped full of broccoli extrac.....the ****.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
My GF is an Uzbek muslim. Despite giving her plenty of cause over the years, she has never tried to kill me or convert me for that matter. Like millions of muslims around the globe, it says she is a muslim on her passport, but frankly, thats the only link she has with the religion. When there are terrorist acts, she is horrified, and saddened by the deaths of innocents The same as all the other muslims I know. This pathetic attempt to brand all muslims as terrorists says more about the posters than the issue.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
we have been the Frenches' bitches for hundreds of years , are we really going to have to take our lead from them on how to deal with these lunatics that the luvvies have welcomed with open arms , one can only hope if and when it does kick off that there is still enough of a backbone left in the UK to repel , get rid and wipe out any threat that may arise from these people......it's not our fault , we weren't asked to vote ......look up Tony Blair , he's probably in Switzerland getting his face pumped full of broccoli extrac.....the ****.

The Islamists use Blair as an excuse for getting away with murder. I stand by the fact we should have locked him up to set a good example of being firm with our own war criminals instead of just pointing our fingers at other leaders bad behaviour and trying to topple them

This double standard of letting Blair off is being used against us because he comes up in every discussion with the believers. They claim that we killed a million people, whereas most of that would be Sunni Muslims ISIS killing Shia and Shia revenge.

We can mention Islamic terror attacks around the world and they will use Blair as an example of western terrorism to justify their own. This is how it works at the moment. Locking up Blair would have saved the British public from looking like we supported his invasion, if you get what I mean?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
My GF is an Uzbek muslim. Despite giving her plenty of cause over the years, she has never tried to kill me or convert me for that matter. Like millions of muslims around the globe, it says she is a muslim on her passport, but frankly, thats the only link she has with the religion. When there are terrorist acts, she is horrified, and saddened by the deaths of innocents The same as all the other muslims I know. This pathetic attempt to brand all muslims as terrorists says more about the posters than the issue.

Of course most Muslims are horrified. Islam is a danger to Muslims too. Have you read all the hate and violent verses against the non believers in the Quran? There are well over 100 of them inciting violence, death and mutilation to others and it's only a small book compared to the Old and New Testament.

Have you actually even read the Quran?

Here are a few chapters to get you started:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

This is just from the first 5 chapters :shrug:

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here