Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
throats slit by muslim migrants because Macron refused to condemn those who ridicule Islam ....ding a ****ing ling....goodnight.

i am not entirly sure that you hve grasped the nuance of thre situatione

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ir-mohamad-macron-charlie-hebdo-b1424838.html

Muslims have a right to 'kill millions of French people' over past actions, former Malaysian PM suggests
Former leader criticises Macron over defence of controversial Charlie Hebdo cartoons

you know people on the right have spent most of this year arguing about freedom of speech, that you should be able to say whatever you want with impunity. So by your own rules I don't understand why you have a problem with this, stop being such a wokeflake....

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
hve......thre.....?? uh.....h huh uh huh uh hu .....give up , you aint got a clue ....i suggest a fortnight in Tripoli......that would sort you right out.:bigwave:

A fortnight in a civil war? Jesus Christ... Great analogy haha

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Who's head is going to be on the table tonight David ?
Regards
DF

Probably yours. Slapping a table with your dick, if it can reach, is probably a great night in for you.

How many jobs have you applied for today burden on the State?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
you know people on the right have spent most of this year arguing about freedom of speech, that you should be able to say whatever you want with impunity. So by your own rules I don't understand why you have a problem with this, stop being such a wokeflake....

I think you are right about freedom of speech, this particular issue being case in point.

It’s quite clear from the sentiments expressed who and what is the enemy of western values...........censorship denies us this perspective.

The fact these comments are from a head of state, I guess it represents just how widespread this view is.

Troubling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here