Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Audacious Tactic

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Or how about the club dress two people up like police officers, steal a police car, then pull over the Utd team bus en-route to the Amex, about 40 mins away, ask the driver to step off, and swap the drivers can of Carabao for an exact replica, but with laxative added. Making sure the same amount is in.
The phoney police can then apologies and let them on their way.
Then when the driver pulls into the Amex, he charges for the away dressing room, nearly makes his destination of the toilet but just short of his target the pressure gets too much and he bursts all over the cubicle.
Ole and the team will Enter the dressing room shortly afterwards and see the devastation left, it will mess their minds up and throw them off their game completely.
C’ moon Greyham If you’re reading this you know it’s worth a punt!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Or how about the club dress two people up like police officers, steal a police car, then pull over the Utd team bus en-route to the Amex, about 40 mins away, ask the driver to step off, and swap the drivers can of Carabao for an exact replica, but with laxative added. Making sure the same amount is in.
The phoney police can then apologies and let them on their way.
Then when the driver pulls into the Amex, he charges for the away dressing room, nearly makes his destination of the toilet but just short of his target the pressure gets too much and he bursts all over the cubicle.
Ole and the team will Enter the dressing room shortly afterwards and see the devastation left, it will mess their minds up and throw them off their game completely.
C’ moon Greyham If you’re reading this you know it’s worth a punt!
The result didn't go well the last time we did this...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This happens in Baseball, People send out a false pitcher for the opening pitches then bring him off. However Why the hell would you do this to Veltman, insulting.

Obviously starting on the sauce early with the pubs shutting at 10 tonight.

I could be wrong but I don't think the pubs are on a curfew in New South Wales.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Come on Greyham, do the right thing. Veltman on for 2 mins, off after 5. Bring Lamptey on and then sub
after 30. That should confuse the sh*t out of them.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Graimm should name a squad with NO CENTRE BACKS. That'll flummox them.

tumblr_p668eiIUFe1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
How about we start the U16's? after 5 mins complain we got confused and send out the U18's? 10 mins later send out the U23's? After half time we can send the Women out? give it until they realise and then the Men can come on at 60 mins? Just on 90 mins we can parachute Lamptey in from the top of the West Stand?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
But in that scenario wouldnt bringing Lamptey on after 2 minutes just present them with a situation they'd been training for all week, expecting Lamptey to play? The bewilderment would last about 5 seconds.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I think we just play our best line up and carry on where we left off last Sunday. Let’s face it we’ve got a great squad and moral is high, we could have quite easily drawn or even won against Chelsea. I see no reason why we can’t give United more of the same. Lamptey is the least of their worries right now.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Or wandering around Stanmer Park area picking the magic mushrooms

More of a Spithandle lane man myself . . .west sussex 'shrooms'

TBH I have absolutely no recollection of the finer detail, and I didn't inhale Obvs!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If they stick 2 men on Lamptey when he goes forward, that will mean we have a spare man somewhere. Sounds good to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here