Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Streaming services

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
So living in Aus the rights holder for EPL matches is Optus, they have a great channel, A$15 a month, all the games, edited games and highlights, really good quality at a decent price. BUT, they have the infantile fake crowd noise with no option to turn it off and seeing as it looks like no fans until at least march I need to switch as I cannot abide the listening to EA sports generated noise.

Just wondering which streaming services people use, obviously I will need to get a vpn as well.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
You could turn the volume down

I use dazn. Every game in pl & much more. It's superb

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
It's a joke that I had an easier time accessing EPL games when I lived in Canada than I do living in the UK.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Just subscribe to any kind of IPTV service. Get most sports channels worldwide. Although most are now adding crowd noise.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It's a joke that I had an easier time accessing EPL games when I lived in Canada than I do living in the UK.

But any other time in history, it isn't a joke is it? It is a system designed to stop falling attendances at games by not showing them all live on TV in the country of the league. And the market for showing live games will always be more competitive in the country of the league - hence the different providers. There isn't the market share abroad for multiple providers to split up the games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here