Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion. (Fans, WAKE UP)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dreadful effort TBH. OP's mum needs to cut the wireless signal at bed time.

All Palace trolls need to be aware of just the level of ambiguity required. I raise my glass to those able to pull it off.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Let’s be honest here Albion fans. We aren’t really progressing here. We have lost our promotion squad, but we knew that would come in time. Yes, we’ve got our new additions and our up and coming faces but are we really making the step up. If you see our team from an actual point of view and not a bias one, we are going to remain a very average and amicable side in the Premier League.

This season will start the exact same way like last year, we grabbed some early points, but have we forgotten the absolute dreadful end to the season that we had to witness. We have the one of the worst records still, yet we’ve managed to forget that. Sala and Zaha literally saved us from getting relegated two years ago, and this year a Pandemic had to happen for us not to be relegated. When are we going to wake up as a fan base, that has seen Palace finish above us for the last seven years, and that our football just isn’t up to scratch.

We are a side who is blagging The Premier League week in week out, and our fans think that this is acceptable.

I give it before the end of next month before we start to panic, we’ll blag a few goals and won’t sign a striker and that will be our downfall.

just carry on son...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Dreadful effort TBH. OP's mum needs to cut the wireless signal at bed time.

All Palace trolls need to be aware of just the level of ambiguity required. I raise my glass to those able to pull it off.

That’d be a glass of wine, not beer, right?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
When we were promoted to the premier league i did not for one minute expect us to be challenging the top teams who have massive financial support,so i now have the option of us having to play very defensive football in the Premiership or entertaining and attacking play in the Championship.
I thank our chairman for his backing in enabling us to play in the top league but will not critisise him if we should be relegated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here