Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Jurgen Disses CPFC Changing Rooms

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was just asked were the Lincoln changing rooms the smallest he had ever used and the answer was an emphatic no, Crystal Palace changing room is smaller.

Good man

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And there was a hefty amount of shit on the floor

Which reminds me, Palace come in from training one morning to find an enormous steaming VINCE on the floor of the changing rooms. "Right" says Hodgson, "who's shit on the floor?"

Benteke pipes up "me boss, but I'm ok in the air"

Ba. Dum. Tish.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got to take Jurgen’s opinion highly as he’s the current best in the world. Really high praise for us and know his stuff.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Liam Bridcutt playing for Lincoln

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Having been in the away changing room at that dump of a ground I completely agree and the corridor to the "tunnel" is just wow. Reminded me of a 1970s working mens club.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Which reminds me, Palace come in from training one morning to find an enormous steaming VINCE on the floor of the changing rooms. "Right" says Hodgson, "who's shit on the floor?"

Ba. Dum. Tish.

That joke is so old it was Alex Ferguson and Dwight Yorke the first time I heard it. Still a classic though

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
They'll have the bestest, most amazing changing rooms in the league once their new mega stand is completed. Must be ready soon.

Any day now.

:tumble:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017

Ba. Dum. Tish.

Fake news - he’s sh1t in the air too

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Any news on the new £100m main stand?

It was several years away so no building work but there was a big pile of money in the corner with a fence around it and a 1:32 scale model made out of twiglets.

I should image the old changing rooms are no longer used and the new one online.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It was several years away so no building work but there was a big pile of money in the corner with a fence around it and a 1:32 scale model made out of twiglets.

I should image the old changing rooms are no longer used and the new one online.

At least the architect’s made a tidy profit. Nice drawings.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Do they still shit on the floor in changing rooms? Then let the press run a false story blaming the opposition despite them knowing full well it was them? Classless doesn’t even sum that franchise cheating excuse of a ‘club’ up...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yeah, but they really like their 'old school' stadium.

The sad thing is, had Beaky not got so carried away with his vanity project, they might have made significant progress with something more practical by now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here