Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Players you always expect/expected to score against the Albion

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
There's a few names I've correctly predicted to score against us in recent years Charlie Austin, C.Hernandez ( west ham ), Jack Grealish, Glenn Murray, Mo Salah, Shaqiri ( stoke ), Aubameyang always feels like any player we let go will inevitably score against us at some point as well Steve Cook and Chris Wood the most recent ones I think.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Slightly vague this but the scottish bloke who was told by McGhee or Adams (I can't remember who it was) he was an awful footballer then moved and subsequently scored twice the first time he played against us - Cameron something? Was it Lincoln he was playing for? Or Rochdale?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Slightly vague this but the scottish bloke who was told by McGhee or Adams (I can't remember who it was) he was an awful footballer then moved and subsequently scored twice the first time he played against us - Cameron something? Was it Lincoln he was playing for? Or Rochdale?

David Cameron and yes Lincoln. Having to watch his smug face wheel away twice as they sang their stupid dam buster theme tune was really irritating.

Mentioned elsewhere but Tony Richards for Orient really was frustrating as well.

This thread should be titled players that turn into world beaters when they play us but are otherwise complete bobbins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here