Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 26-28/09

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sheffield Utd v Leeds next.

A draw would be good.

Then wins for Spurs and Wolves later, please.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not the chaos I was hoping for in the Leeds game. Wilder has Sheffield Utd very well organised again but they look like a side without a goal in them. Not very EPL 20/21. Might struggle this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Unbelievable cheating by a Leeds player a few minutes back, not sure if it was Klich or Dallas. He went down under a great challenge, barely touched, then literally did half a dozen parachute rolls, writhing in agony. Trying to get a Blades player sent off.

The officials and VAR folk didn’t fall it.

5 seconds later the ball broke to the cheat 20 yards out, he sprung to his feet and nearly scored with a strike.

Tosser.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Unbelievable cheating by a Leeds player a few minutes back, not sure if it was Klich or Dallas. He went down under a great challenge, barely touched, then literally did half a dozen parachute rolls, writhing in agony. Trying to get a Blades player sent off.

5 seconds later the ball broke to the cheat 20 yards out, he sprung to his feet and nearly scored with a strike.

Tosser.

Rodrigo looks a total waste of money so far...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Not the chaos I was hoping for in the Leeds game. Wilder has Sheffield Utd very well organised again but they look like a side without a goal in them. Not very EPL 20/21. Might struggle this season.

Exactly how they looked last season really. Only scored 39 goals, only Newcastle, Watford, Palace and Norwich scored less. It was their organisation and defence that got them so high up last season, only the top 3 conceded less, it's tough to achieve that two seasons in a row in the Premier League.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Tosser.

From the BBC feed:

Leeds midfielder Mateusz Klich, who was rolling around "in pain" a few seconds earlier, fizzes in a low cross into the six yards box.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Think SU could struggle this season, they remind me of us under Hughton in this game. Really rigid and solid defensively but going forward they have really not had much.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Think SU could struggle this season, they remind me of us under Hughton in this game. Really rigid and solid defensively but going forward they have really not had much.

Teams have worked them out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Tosser.

Yeah it was Klich, who my son has captained in his fantasy team this week. Second day in a row with a stroppy teenager FFS.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Has the look of a fast paced Championship match with little quality

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not going to lie I’m shocked by how good Bamford has looked, in the championship last season he seemed to miss 20 chances every game. Sheffield United look in real trouble to me.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Good result for us, Leeds are never going down with bielsa and shef United look awful with their main man out for season I think they’re going down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here