Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Attorney General

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just look at the absolute state of this. Not only did our so-called Attorney General fail to answer the question, she also said she was proud to break the law. She also ridiculously accused her questioner of being 'emotional', when her answer was actually much more emotional. How far we have sunk to have over-promoted crooks and charlatans like her holding senior positions of office? Can the Law Society or Bar Council take any action - shouldn't she be struck off?

[tweet]1309079579383025667[/tweet]

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The people get the government they deserve - Joseph de Maistre

What I'd like to know is WTF did we do to deserve these c**ts?

Criminal, incompetent buffoons. Has there ever been a more hopeless administration in the country's history? This lot are making the governments of the 70's look efficient. Regardless of the Rosette worn until we stop electing inbred out of touch public schoolboys to high office our decline as a nation will continue. We've reached the stage where the politicians are too stupid/arrogant to even hide their **** ups properly...

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Crikey

I've avoided looking at any of this kind of thing for a while. And I can guess exactly where this thread is heading.
But I peeked and I have to say that was the weakest and most cringeworthy answer to a question in parliament I think I have ever heard (and for my sins I used to listen quite a lot)

Not that it comes as any surprise - nor will it matter to Cummings. When Suella Braverman holds a senior place in your cabinet you know already nothing is going to be won in the debating chamber!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I do happen to know that when she was first appointed a junior minister her own department checked her 'legal qualifications' after working with her as they were struggling to believe them and wanted to avoid any issues with the press (see Archer, Jeffrey).

Much to their surprise her qualifications, it turns out, were genuine :lolol:

She was, let's not forget, the minister who committed the Government to paying the EU 'divorce' bill before negotiations had even started on the Trade deal :facepalm:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-divorce-bill-uk-pay-eu-trade-deal-talks-david-davis-suella-braverman-a8364841.html

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here