Preston 2-0

4 wins, 5 draws, 0 defeats. 13F 6A.

Pretty impressive.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Take the West Ham game out of the equation (which we should have seen out), huge credit to the defence and Maty Ryan too. Just 3 goals conceded in 8 away fixtures.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Go out to win/draw . . . as opposed to go out and try not to lose.

A bit more to it than that, but basically it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Take the West Ham game out of the equation (which we should have seen out), huge credit to the defence and Maty Ryan too. Just 3 goals conceded in 8 away fixtures.

Would have been 0 goals conceded if Maty was 3 inches taller.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Yeah, but as every commentator in the world prefers to state: we've only won 4 league games this calendar year. Why focus on the positives when there's a whacking great (fast becoming redundant) negative staring right at you from behind more interesting and relevant stats?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
YESSS!!!! Mid-table mediocrity is finally within our grasp :clap:

Frankly I'd find that heavenly.

Remember when Charlton sacked Curbs when their hierarchy felt that finishing 7th every season wasn't good enough? That went well :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If you were to have offered WBA or Fulham a winless 2020/21 season in which they would draw every Premier League game and end up on 38 points they'd have bitten your hand off.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If you were to have offered WBA or Fulham a winless 2020/21 season in which they would draw every Premier League game and end up on 38 points they'd have bitten your hand off.

I wonder what odds you'd get on 0 scored, 0 conceded, 38 points and staying up on goal difference.

If everyone did it we'd be in the CL on Alphabetical order :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Brighton away.

West Ham 3-3
Sheff Utd 1-1
Wolves 0-0
Leicester 0-0
Norwich 1-0
Southampton 1-1
Burnley 2-1
Newcastle 3-0
Preston 2-0

4 wins, 5 draws, 0 defeats. 13F 6A.

Pretty impressive.

I KNOW that calling out that list will mark me down as an old git, but I can't be the only one shirley that remembers that role call of clubs listed above as bog standard Championship level fodder. Every single one of those loser clubs is more than a bit MEH. If we can't stake our claim against that crappy bunch of EPL cannon fodder (even the ones with a freak EPL title under their belt) then frankly the only way is DOWN :shrug:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I KNOW that calling out that list will mark me down as an old git, but I can't be the only one shirley that remembers that role call of clubs listed above as bog standard Championship level fodder. Every single one of those loser clubs is more than a bit MEH. If we can't stake our claim against that crappy bunch of EPL cannon fodder (even the ones with a freak EPL title under their belt) then frankly the only way is DOWN :shrug:

Whilst I agree it would look better with a Liverpool/Everton/Chelsea/Tottingham/Manure/Mancity in there, we did beat the Arse away as well.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Should have seen out? We were 3:1 down

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here