Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No Chance.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Comes down to the same ol' thing: responsible members of society trying to do what's best for people they know and people they don't know vs selfish covidiots convinced of their own immortality and furk everybody else :shrug:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

In fact, looking at the people that won't install it, tells me it's absolutely the right thing to do so - imagine being one of them!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Have a mobile, but not a smart phone, so apps are about as useful as a chocolate teapot for me.

Yep, not everyone has the tech or ability even. Pensioner in front of me had to write her details down in Costa because she couldn’t scan the track and trace qr code. I told her she needed to add her bank details and PIN number too... ;)

Still, it will work for vast majority so let’s all do it if we can. And for gods sake, don’t listen to the conspiracy theorists! :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So is this based on the shelf google/apple API?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We are trying to be Covid secure in our business. We have gone full on face masks for anyone not seated at a table, we’ve already had 2 customers that have said they are exempt from wearing masks, youngsters not the usual complainers, but, they had left their exemption credentials at home, ( honest)

I turned them both away , they weren’t happy, but, what am I meant to do?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Comes down to the same ol' thing: responsible members of society trying to do what's best for people they know and people they don't know vs selfish covidiots convinced of their own immortality and furk everybody else :shrug:

It's somewhat worrying that you think the groups people belong to is so binary.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We are trying to be Covid secure in our business. We have gone full on face masks for anyone not seated at a table, we’ve already had 2 customers that have said they are exempt from wearing masks, youngsters not the usual complainers, but, they had left their exemption credentials at home, ( honest)

I turned them both away , they weren’t happy, but, what am I meant to do?

You have no choice for the safety of other customers. Always a few that think they are somehow above the rules

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here