Propper 7
AJ 7
Gyokores 6

Cochrane/ Jenks / Gwargis - just pleased to see them get a few minutes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
It’s pleasing to see Sanders do so well.

The midfield trio that got us promoted from Premier League 2 Division 2 was Sanders, Molumby and Alzate. All are continuing to deliver.

This three were so good that year that we let an extremely talented Irish lad Danny Mandroiu leave. He is now one of the League of Ireland’s best players, getting linked regularly to a move back to England.

Jenks also looks like a hell of a prospect at CM. Great problem to have.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Steele 7
Burn 7
Roberts 6
Veltman 8
Bernardo 6
Sanders 8
Gross 7
MacAllister 7
Propper 7
AJ 7
Gyokores 6

Very impressed with Veltman last night - his tight passing was superb. Seemed to find a forward pass where nothing was on. Combined really well with Propper.
Max Sanders probably clinches MOTM though

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It’s pleasing to see Sanders do so well.

The midfield trio that got us promoted from Premier League 2 Division 2 was Sanders, Molumby and Alzate. All are continuing to deliver.

This three were so good that year that we let an extremely talented Irish lad Danny Mandroiu leave. He is now one of the League of Ireland’s best players, getting linked regularly to a move back to England.

Jenks also looks like a hell of a prospect at CM. Great problem to have.

The Development centre was always going to be a long term project. We could always do defenders, we've obviously moved onto midfield, give it a few more years and I reckon we'll be pumping out strikers as well :wink:

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Steele - 7 - Solid enough not too much to do but when called upon dealt with everything, never feel worried about him in goal.
Burn - 7 - Clearly one of the better players on the pitch, looked a bit weird on the right side of centre backs but done well. Only blip was he got beat in the air a few times.
Roberts - 6 - Looked a little bit uncomfortable to begin with but grew into the game second half especially was very composed. Think a championship loan would be great for him.
Veltman - 8 - Well above this level. Easy night for him.
Bernardo - 7 - I actually think he was very good going forward and did okay defensively. A few risky passes but decent game.
Sanders - 8 - Loved the look of this kid, especially when he lost the ball then immediately went and won it back could be one for the future.
Gross - 8 - See Veltman.
MacAllister - 8 - Arriving late in the box to score another goal. Something we have missed for a while want to see him used more in prem matches. Hope injury isn't too bad.
Propper - 7 - Looks to be match fit now and ready for the prem. Some lovely passing and defensively sound didn't press with the team enough for me though.
AJ - 7 - Another rocket and got into some good positions looks way more comfortable over on the right. First half he didn't really get going though.
Gyokores - 6 - Done okay, bit of a menace to their defenders but never really threatened.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The Development centre was always going to be a long term project. We could always do defenders, we've obviously moved onto midfield, give it a few more years and I reckon we'll be pumping out strikers as well :wink:

That will be when Glenn comes back as a coach. :)

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

It would be great to have summers when we weren't bed-wetting over failing to sign a decent striker.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My take:

Steele 7 - one good save, some good punches.
Burn 7.5 - assured, won almost every header, and marshalled the back line well
Roberts 6.5 - Yes, made a couple of mistakes, but looks very assured on the ball and a good passer
Veltman 8 - quality, assured
Bernardo 6 - Mixed evening, ended well when we were on top, but looks suspect when forced to defend
Sanders 8 - my MotM - always wanted to ball, tenaciously ran the game.
Gross 7 - started slowly, but ended strongly. Never stops running
MacAllister 7 - Love his ability to spin his marker, and was in the right place for his goal.
Propper 6.5 - Working his way back to match fitness - glad he got a good run out
AliJ 7.5 - Not as good as his Portsmouth performance, but still pretty decent. Excellent strike for the goal.
Gyokores 6.5 - like a few others, improved as the game went on. Lovely run near the end where he skinned their fullback.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
. we already have a striker in the first team doing alright

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here