Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ManU twice in a week... Which is more important?

Which one game would you choose to win?

• Man Utd in the league

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Man Utd in the cup

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If we lose Saturday's game, we've got 35 more opportunities to get our quest for the Europa League / 17th place back on course. Lose the cup game and that's it. So if I had to choose, I'd go for next week's.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I would rather win the league game but even if we won the cup without crowds it would not seem real. Its not the same watching from home.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It could be the make or break game this season for Molumby if he takes Bissouma’s place. Play well and he’s here for the season, out of his depth and he’ll be out on loan again?.

Am I reading too much into him not playing last night?

He is going to play on Saturday

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
We have made some porogress and several significant changes/upgrades since then. Even without Bissouma.

We did lineup a little bit strange last time we played them but don't think we've changed too much in terms of personal. Stephens, Duffy, Burn and Propper won't start this time round and Maupay will but a midfield two of Molumby and Alzate against Van De Beek or Matic, Fernandez and Pogba without Biss I don't see how we win the midfield battle.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
League game for 3 points!!!!!!!!

But a cup run would be a good consolation if we lost the league game and won in the cup.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
We are going to miss Biss in both games, I am looking at odds for doing the the double on them for this week though.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Negative question implying that either man u are a team to be feared or given to much respect, or we are not good enough to beat them twice.
I certainly don't feel that we need to be looking to sacrifice one of our games against them.
I refuse to contemplate anything other than bhafc victories in both matches of which we are very capable of achieving.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We did lineup a little bit strange last time we played them but don't think we've changed too much in terms of personal. Stephens, Duffy, Burn and Propper won't start this time round and Maupay will but a midfield two of Molumby and Alzate against Van De Beek or Matic, Fernandez and Pogba without Biss I don't see how we win the midfield battle.

Lamptey @ RB instead of Montoya

Propper may well start, but the other three replaced by White Alzate MAc Allister/AJ whoever, recent form and everything suggests we're in a good place.

Manure are only Fernandez away from Shitehouse.

Believe!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Negative question implying that either man u are a team to be feared or given to much respect, or we are not good enough to beat them twice.
I certainly don't feel that we need to be looking to sacrifice one of our games against them.
I refuse to contemplate anything other than bhafc victories in both matches of which we are very capable of achieving.

THIS

Why are people so ****ing shittily pathetic when it comes to the crunch, we're supposed to be supporters, not suppressors!

we have a vastly superior manager and the same amount of players. we can win.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I'm going to have to say the Cup.

Revenge will be sweet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't understand why this is so dismissed.

It's pretty much 2 different sides.
The A Team isn't expected to win on Saturday, or at least they weren't at the start of the season.
Were the B team to win next week, the Cup could suddenly look very doable.

Well that was clearly bollox.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Glad we’ve got them in the week.

Please get me some revenge...please!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here