Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Newcastle game — how many times ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve done about 7/8 Times today alone, One more before bedtime.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’ve done about 7/8 Times today alone, One more before bedtime.

I find more than 3-4 times and it gets really sore. Not since my teenage years certainly.

Fair play if you can manage 9 in a day though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The 4th time I did it my daughter came in and said, ‘ O god dad not again’

She said that was all I had done since soon after Sunday lunch.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You ever have one of those experiences where you eagerly write out your post with a big grin on your face, it's all set up for you, this is going to be great...and just at the last moment you realize...no.

Just no.

The you close the thread, determined to reflect on your life and do better.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
You ever have one of those experiences where you eagerly write out your post with a big grin on your face, it's all set up for you, this is going to be great...and just at the last moment you realize...no.

Just no.

Yep. I delete more posts than I publish. Sometimes I think ‘this is adding nothing’, or ‘this will start or continue a row’. Often it’s because I won’t have time to respond to any replies so wonder why I’m bothering.

I’ll post this one in solidarity with you. x

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Just no.

My Mrs has made me doubt my hilarity over the years so now I second guess everything before I hit that post button.
The world is missing out and it's all her fault.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m going to watch it again when I get home tonight but only the quickie one.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I should add that I think the Tifo blokes have it wrong about Potter's use of Dan Byrne and change of formation. Bruce had changed Carroll for Almiron at half time and this had led to Newcastle starting to look like they were improving. GP had to make the change to replace Lamptey, and could have gone like for like with Veltman. He instead went with Byrne to give us a left sided defender to allow Solly to move to right midfield, strengthening us defensively on both sides. There was less point having three centre backs as Carroll had gone and Almiron was coming from deeper. It was nothing to do with set pieces. The set piece threat had already been reduced by Bruce removing Carroll.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The more I see that pass from White into Lamptey splitting the full back and centre back the more beautiful it is. The best moment of the game. Time well spent Questions.

It’s gorgeous isn’t it. Maybe one later then when the wife goes to bed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here