Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Statue

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
First time threader! Read NSC for years with laughter and disparities in equal measures.
Reading about City creating a statue for David Silva got me wondering who we would have standing outside the Amex.
Also, what pose would be casted, the classic foot on ball, sliding tackle or punching the air!
We brits love a historical statue, not bothered myself but to answer my own question think I’d have to choose DK and TB as the saviours.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have one of Bielsa, for creating the greatest centreback we have ever seen at BHA.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lampty, foot on the ball, only instead of the ball it's a model of St James Park.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Bissouma, foot on the ball, only instead of the ball it's...

Actually, nevermind.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
7CB15C9E-C6CA-46AD-B2B4-AA3A0F56CACB.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
First time threader! Read NSC for years with laughter and disparities in equal measures.
Reading about City creating a statue for David Silva got me wondering who we would have standing outside the Amex.
Also, what pose would be casted, the classic foot on ball, sliding tackle or punching the air!
We brits love a historical statue, not bothered myself but to answer my own question think I’d have to choose DK and TB as the saviours.

Bruno, posed like Michelangelo's David, wearing nothing but a Crown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here