Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just our luck

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
At the point where we have the best team in our history we aren't able to go and watch them play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They probably wouldn't be the best team in our history if we were watching. :whistle:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gotta love beating Portsmouth & Newcastle and now suddenly we have the best team in our history.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was thinking this myself whilst re-watching a recording of Tazza tear into Newcastle for an hour yesterday.

Still, it could be worse; we could be Leeds fans. 16 years waiting and they won't get to see a PL game until March. They'll have conceded over 100 goals by then.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just realised Mr Bloom must be over the moon, I know I would be.

He's basically got his own life size subbuteo kit and there isn't a single solitary miserable f**kwit pissing on his parade.

Bollox to the money he's got the best of both worlds.

Fantastic Stadium
Fantastic squad.

And he doesn't have to share with anybody - Glorious.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I do often wonder how different games would have finished if fans were at the ground.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
At the point where we have the best team in our history we aren't able to go and watch them play.

Careful or I will roll out the ELO stats again. Mike Bailey remains our most successful manager according to their stats. I think there is a very good chance that may come under threat this season. Don't worry I will let you all know if we even get close.

Apr 9, 2020
London
I was thinking this myself whilst re-watching a recording of Tazza tear into Newcastle for an hour yesterday.

Still, it could be worse; we could be Leeds fans. 16 years waiting and they won't get to see a PL game until March. They'll have conceded over 100 goals by then.

And don’t you just LOVE it! :lolol:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Its still pretty good watching them on TV and streams. As someone else alluded, the lack of crowds maybe a factor :smile:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Gotta love beating Portsmouth & Newcastle and now suddenly we have the best team in our history.

Ha. Well, name a better one? Please don't say the Mike Bailey team from 1981/82. The quality of the top flight has improved immeasurably since then. We have certainly progressed since CH - and have a stronger squad than last season.

(Although I have, of course, forgotten about 1910, when we won the Charity Shield...)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ha. Well, name a better one? Please don't say the Mike Bailey team from 1981/82. The quality of the top flight has improved immeasurably since then. We have certainly progressed since CH - and have a stronger squad than last season.

(Although I have, of course, forgotten about 1910, when we won the Charity Shield...)

Ask me at Xmas

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Careful or I will roll out the ELO stats again. Mike Bailey remains our most successful manager according to their stats. I think there is a very good chance that may come under threat this season. Don't worry I will let you all know if we even get close.

See my post above!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here