Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation. Will history repeat itself?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We've more chance of signing mr tumble, than being in the bottom three this season

Long to medium term injuries to Connolly & Maupay just after the transfer window slams shut in October with us having not brought any other strikers would certainly increase the odds dramatically.

However, my concern now is with the team staying in the top 10.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Also in 1983 we had record unemployment...

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I wonder what the early 80's equivalent of setting up a new account, starting one thread and then running away was ?

View attachment 128666

😂😂 No I really am a season ticket holder and BHA fan then and now.

I used to post on here as Sir Norman Gall but can't remember my password and have different email address, so seemed easier to create new ID.

I don't think we'll go down this season, and will be glad to see us break the historical comparisons.

I'm enjoying the mostly humourous responses.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
😂😂 No I really am a season ticket holder and BHA fan then and now.

I used to post on here as Sir Norman Gall but can't remember my password and have different email address, so seemed easier to create new ID.

I don't think we'll go down this season, and will be glad to see us break the historical comparisons.

That's now logged me back in under my old ID!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
���� No I really am a season ticket holder and BHA fan then and now.

Well you'll know then that NSC with it's pitchforks is like the Ghurkas and their Kukri. Once they've been drawn, blood must be spilt.

Are you circumcised ?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We are in the mix like everybody else. There is no room for complacency. We are around 5 -1 to be relegated. We have beaten 1 Premier League side so far. It will become clearer at Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here