Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
cbe2a111e959faf49ae6662207865046.png
attachment.php

PNE v Albion

EFL (CARABAO) CUP
Third Round

Venue: Deepdale Stadium
Date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Kick-off: 19:00 BST
Referee: Stephen Martin
Assistants: Nik Barnard, James Wilson
Fourth Official: Nick Greenhalgh

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In theory I will still be at work when the teams are announced.

Is it possible that you lunatics can actually get your poop together, this time, and transfer the actual news across in a speedy and efficient manner?

If not I'll be knocking some heads together, slapping backs of legs and boxing ears.

You've been warned.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Argus reporting that the winner will be home to Man Utd in the next round - when was the 4th round draw made; the 3rd round matches haven't been completed yet?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Argus reporting that the winner will be home to Man Utd in the next round - when was the 4th round draw made; the 3rd round matches haven't been completed yet?

The fourth round draw was made immediately after our 2nd round match with Pompey, to allow the EFL to plan ahead re fixture congestion.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The fourth round draw was made immediately after our 2nd round match with Pompey, to allow the EFL to plan ahead re fixture congestion.

:thumbsup::cheers:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to whoever gets drawn from GP’s velvet bag tonight. Not a great hunting ground for us but hope tonight is different. Another ground where I don’t think we have ever won?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I quite often use Reddit soccer streams if hesgoal is not working well. Not sure how safe from viruses this site is or if other people have better recommendations ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking forward to this one , Preston will be a good test for our so called second 11 , I actually really want us to give this a good go , £10 on it's way to a good cause .

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Whenever I click on the link it says, not available in your country, is it not available in the UK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here