Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Luton vs Man Utd

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Scouting our next opponents they've put a few first teamers out. Maguire, Wan-Bissaka, Van De Beek also trying out Henderson in goal. Have to say though first half hour Luton been the slightly better side LuaLua being a menace. Still expect United to win but Luton holding their own so far.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
God like status to some on here, not me. :wanker:

Wow - very harsh - why?! Good servant to the club. Not that Micky Adams at Yeovil incident thing surely?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Wow - very harsh - why?! Good servant to the club. Not that Micky Adams at Yeovil incident thing surely?
He was a good servant to the club, but i think as a manager he is overated and to me comes across as a bit of a cock. Only my opinion of course :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To be clear, I'd like to see him do well again at Luton (and didn't blame him one iota for taking that Stoke job).

However, his snidey goal celebration against us at Huish Park, and getting Anyinsah sent off on his debut, also give him confirmed weasel tendencies.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wow indeed :lolol: still dont like him.

Fair enough. Weird choice though.

This is a bloke who was able to showboat on the Withdean bog / sandpit, shag Helen Chamberlain and take the weakest, shittest squad we've ever had in the Amex era to an away win at Fulham that kept us out of League One.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006

This is a bloke who was able to showboat on the Withdean bog / sandpit, shag Helen Chamberlain and take the weakest, shittest squad we've ever had in the Amex era to an away win at Fulham that kept us out of League One.

We need a poll, you may be surprised how many fans dont rate him as much as others. FWIW thought he done well in his first spell at Luton & hope he does well in this spell, i am just not a big fan of his.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Kaz just got that little thug Brandon Williams booked in true 'I'm going nowhere, foul me anyway' KLL style. Made watching this worthwhile.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
To be clear, I'd like to see him do well again at Luton (and didn't blame him one iota for taking that Stoke job).

However, his snidey goal celebration against us at Huish Park, and getting Anyinsah sent off on his debut, also give him confirmed weasel tendencies.

Just about sums it up for me!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
He's not for me Beaky, He seemed to become a complete **** when he went to Yeovil, remember him behind the dug out, gesticulating to the South stand at Withdean.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Any Welsh dwarf who gets to shag that BANGER must have something about him.

In other news, Luton have been excellent tonight against a match day squad who probably cost more in wages in one week than they have ever spent in their history.

Particularly enjoyed Kaz absolutely destroying ****- Bissaka. The Palace ****.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He was a good servant to the club, but i think as a manager he is overated and to me comes across as a bit of a cock. Only my opinion of course :lolol:

Not for me Clive... Also knew a guy who was good mates with him who obviously said he is sound etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here