Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Taylor Richards

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is he any good..... is he coming on after his loan to Doncaster ?... we paid 2.5 mill for him.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Pretty sure he’s at Wigan

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So at least we know it’s some where up north.

Please don’t tell me we’ve loaned the poor kid to Leeds though! I don’t think I can bear another Summer of them begging for one of our players.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Doncaster. 2 League appearances, 1 booking, no goals. Also 1 League Trophy appearance.
"Richards was a busy presence in midfield and showed more of the clever footwork he displayed in the Carabao Cup loss at Blackburn two weeks prior. His defensive output was impressive as he made seven tackles including a superb last-ditch slide to deny Carlton Morris an open goal after Bursik had failed to stop him outside the area. With the right role and players around him, Richards in particular looks an exciting player who could become a real favourite before long".

They seem to quite like him so far .....................

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
"Richards was a busy presence in midfield and showed more of the clever footwork he displayed in the Carabao Cup loss at Blackburn two weeks prior. His defensive output was impressive as he made seven tackles including a superb last-ditch slide to deny Carlton Morris an open goal after Bursik had failed to stop him outside the area. With the right role and players around him, Richards in particular looks an exciting player who could become a real favourite before long".

They seem to quite like him so far .....................

Nice write up, I’m currently printing a T-shirt with #freerichards as well speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
So at least we know it’s some where up north.

Please don’t tell me we’ve loaned the poor kid to Leeds though! I don’t think I can bear another Summer of them begging for one of our players.

Nope, definitely Doncaster. Bought a house there, got a local girlfriend and he’s learned more under Darren Moore in a month than the whole of the rest of his career. Also loves fishing on the Stainforth and Keadby Canal, and has developed a strong liking for chips and gravy.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Personally expect him to become a very good Championship player from the bits I've seen. Would love for him to exceed that but would still be a good asset and well worth the gamble.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here