Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Big Sausages

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Anyone know where you can locate some absolute whopping sausages?

Will also need some equally big bun's to go with them..

(Asking for a friend)

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
PAGING [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I think there might be an announcement about bigger sausages at 5pm tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Did you hear this from your mate's girlfriends sister? If so, probably not the best sauce!

Eastgull

Aug 16, 2017
CostCo, you won’t regret it. Make sure you pick up a six pack of the Wagyu Burgers as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
D12182E7-A47F-4EE4-AC53-ABECA09D8BE1.jpeg

That is a big sausage from https://properpioneer.com/

It’s actually boerewors a South African delicacy - I can’t braaied it this evening- it’s very authentic

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Had some lovely big sausages from the Brazilian food place opposite big Tesco in Hove, just tried to find the name and noticed that they got ZERO out of 5 food food hygiene at their last inspection.

Which has put me off somewhat.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Had some lovely big sausages from the Brazilian food place opposite big Tesco in Hove, just tried to find the name and noticed that they got ZERO out of 5 food food hygiene at their last inspection.

Which has put me off somewhat.
I believe a zero isn't great right?

Jul 7, 2003
If you have a good local butcher who make their own sausages, then you should be able to ask them to make them for you. It is only a matter of tying them off in a different place.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sadly Ginger Pig isn't available in Brighton, I can barely get my hand round them.

Incidently - I found a very good way to cook a sausage. But I've got an electronic pressure cooker.

From frozen (always a bonus) 10 minutes IN then 10 minutes to calm down and rest with de-pressure. You need them raised out of the water but only half a mug of water chucked in.

They go what I can only describe as Bratwurst. Puffed up and moist. You then "finish them off" in very hot frying pan (or in the oven) rigorously tossing as not to burn.

Hard and crisp on the outside, but very moist inside. I'm not going back, I think I found the perfect way to get my sausage going.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If you can find a French Market in these times of travel restrictions or somewhere where French style food is prepared, get Toulouse Sausage which is made as long as a piece of string and then cut to the required length. They are delicious.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Now's probably not the best time to share my sausage, it's too hard this late, I need a lie down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here