Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Orient v Spurs called off...

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
What bubble system?

I don't believe players are home-bound once they've left training, although I would expect most players will be sensible enough not to "do a Grealish". Despite that, some will have partners out at work, kids at school and will meet up with other friends and family. Some will become infected and when they do, it will probably only be the luck of speed of detection that prevents it spreading throughout a squad.

not my idea to call it a "bubble" and I agree its a very weak kind of defense with so many other variables in life not just football training and match's

a very limited bubble surrounding the training ground and stadium can only do so much and as is now showing wont stop the spread into the game , best we can hope for is it stays on the outer edges with the odd positive and not whole squads which looks more likely to happen from recent tests

hate to be negative about it but going into winter makes the spread more likely than ever

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You don't have to budget do you, however being given the opportunity to watch for a small sum of money, a stream, which wouldn't usually be available and helping a fellow football team survive doesn't seem too bad to me.

And your consternation is short lived as they shared TV money on that occasion.

Hohum

How do you know I don't have to budget ? £10 could be the difference between a roast dinner, or Tesco own brand beans + sausages on toast.

I take it you will eagerly be coughing up your tenner for this enticing encounter of second string Caramac Cup football then, to aid the PNE coffers ? Nice one. Have one of these.

well-done.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
How do you know I don't have to budget ? £10 could be the difference between a roast dinner, or Tesco own brand beans + sausages on toast.

I take it you will eagerly be coughing up your tenner for this enticing encounter of second string Caramac Cup football then, to aid the PNE coffers ? Nice one. Have one of these.

well-done.jpeg

Whatever.............

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Listening to the football daily, the issue that strikes me as being far more important is the revelation that some EFL clubs turned down the offer from their EPL opponents to pay for Covid test. Apparently Hull were one of the clubs that rejected West Hams offer. Now for what reason would you turn down the offer of free tests? As far as I can tell, the only reason not to take it up would be because you already have a testing regime in place. The reasons for turning it down seem to be more insidious!

Surely this is something the EPL should be taking an interest in because if a lower league team infect a premier league team that will play havoc with the fixtures and, in a worse case scenario, could lead to yet another postponement of the leage!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here