Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you rather us win, but no spectators; or be able to attend, but we lost?

Win, with no spectators or you can go, but we lose?

• Win, but no spectators

Votes: 78 92.9%
  • Lose, but I can go

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yesterday's game was magnificent, and a lot of people have mentioned how disappointing it is that we can't see the current team play in what is possibly a transient phase of playing astoundingly well.

It got me thinking - what is the NSC GroupThink - we win, but we can't go; or we can go, but we lose. Which would you take?

No fence-sitting.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Not go and win. Then next season when hopefully supporters are able to attend matches, we can go an watch Brighton play in the Champions League

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Win with no spectators but not indefinitely. Would be great if we could win a load and by the time we are allowed back we are safely mid table so we can go enjoy the matches even if we're losing.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Win with no spectators but not indefinitely. Would be great if we could win a load and by the time we are allowed back we are safely mid table so we can go enjoy the matches even if we're losing.

Yeah, I think this captures my feeling too.

Naturally, being the Albion, we'll stop playing well as soon as we're allowed back.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Win without fans, as long as we are all back in by end of this season/early next.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd rather win and watch on TV, than be there and watch us lose.

BUT, if option B were to mean that this virus shit had blown over and life could return to some proper normality, then I'd take a few Albion defeats as a trade.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I only go to three or four away matches a season so happy to win away matches without being there. If home matches don't return soon I will be attending non league football (assuming it's still permitted) and may enjoy it so much I stick with it.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
The feeling i get leaving the ground after we've lost isn't something that gives me joy, so its a win from my armchair every time

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'm in a weird minority in this poll considering I've never been to a Brighton game....

Maybe the consequence of living in a country where the football is shit and the fans are the only saving grace.

I get a nasty "digital era turning into The Matrix" feeling from that poll.

Surely football is more than results and quality of play? What about beer, meeting people, singing etc... matchday routines, the smell of hotdog.

Would you have voted the same twenty years ago?

Not judging, just surprised and maybe worried.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here