Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris doing a Cummings?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Its starting to look like Bullshit now, mind you its not a patch on some of Johnson's previous mishaps, misdemeanours and cockups. The late night " technology lessons " from the blonde American "businesswoman " , the Carrigate Argument at midnight and the weekend bender in Italy while Foreign Secretary were all far less believable at first.

Shame, I expect you were on the edge of glory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Its starting to look like Bullshit now, mind you its not a patch on some of Johnson's previous mishaps, misdemeanours and cockups. The late night " technology lessons " from the blonde American "businesswoman " , the Carrigate Argument at midnight and the weekend bender in Italy while Foreign Secretary were all far less believable at first.

I don’t like Boris for the record , but you can’t say it’s now looking like bullshit and then suggest it’s not a patch on his other misdemeanours, surely that’s whataaboutary ? Being honest you’re disappointed it isn’t true aren’t you? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Rumours gathering apace Johnson could resign

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don’t like Boris for the record , but you can’t say it’s now looking like bullshit and then suggest it’s not a patch on his other misdemeanours, surely that’s whataaboutary ? Being honest you’re disappointed it isn’t true aren’t you? [emoji23]

I’m sure he’s devastated, he was on the vinegars and calling for nursey to bring the Kleenex..

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
8148526b90062821d90183249d0e3421.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’m sure he’s devastated, he was on the vinegars and calling for nursey to bring the Kleenex..

You have a very strong fixation with ************ which you really should let go of, your poor knob must look like a Swan Vesta. Remember, don't judge others by your own standards.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You have a very strong fixation with ************ which you really should let go of, your poor knob must look like a Swan Vesta. Remember, don't judge others by your own standards.

We’re all wankers,don’t say you’ve never had a good old Sincil? I’m a champions league level worm burper. Top tip,keep hands moisturised, change after 50 strokes and if struggling stick your index finger up your khyber,works every time.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I'm not disappointed in the slightest, it is Johnson we are talking about here, he's going to **** something up again pretty soon and there is going to have to be much better "Whataboutary " than I can come up with from the usual media suspects having to cover for their man. As El Pres has posted, Perugia and its famous Russian host has been a magnet for comrade Johnson over the years so although probably fake this time he has previous.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Hey, Johnson defenders! Let me make this easy for you. You're now needing to desperately justify Boris Johnson undertaking a quite egregious breaking of the rules for no apparently good reason. To help you out, I'm generously going to give you a handy multiple choice excuse generator. Please pick from one of the following;

1. "Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn was worse for reasons I can't actually explain but know he definitely would be."
2. "Yeah but Keir Starmer took a knee once so that makes this fine."
3. "It's perfectly fine as we know all babies have to be christened in this way."
4. *Non-specific segue into something entirely unrelated like the Lib Dems Brexit policy or Sadiq Khan or cycle lanes or something*

You're welcome!

This has aged well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here