Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boris doing a Cummings?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And a private jet flight path that matches the story.

[TWEET]1307817421844209664[/TWEET]

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Gotta keep his Russian friends happy - Traitor

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think it's more likely that Cummings 'leaked' the story to draw attention away from the twin disasters of Covid and Brexit than it actually being true. Shirley even Johnson isn't that stupid ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Hey, Johnson defenders! Let me make this easy for you. You're now needing to desperately justify Boris Johnson undertaking a quite egregious breaking of the rules for no apparently good reason. To help you out, I'm generously going to give you a handy multiple choice excuse generator. Please pick from one of the following;

1. "Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn was worse for reasons I can't actually explain but know he definitely would be."
2. "Yeah but Keir Starmer took a knee once so that makes this fine."
3. "It's perfectly fine as we know all babies have to be christened in this way."
4. *Non-specific segue into something entirely unrelated like the Lib Dems Brexit policy or Sadiq Khan or cycle lanes or something*

You're welcome!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Hey, Johnson defenders! Let me make this easy for you. You're now needing to desperately justify Boris Johnson undertaking a quite egregious breaking of the rules for no apparently good reason. To help you out, I'm generously going to give you a handy multiple choice excuse generator. Please pick from one of the following;

1. "Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn was worse for reasons I can't actually explain but know he definitely would be."
2. "Yeah but Keir Starmer took a knee once so that makes this fine."
3. "It's perfectly fine as we know all babies have to be christened in this way."
4. *Non-specific segue into something entirely unrelated like the Lib Dems Brexit policy or Sadiq Khan or cycle lanes or something*

You're welcome!

I'ḿ sure the Murdoch empire are hurriedly finding a diversion story, maybe immigrants in Dinghies again or crank up why you should hate the BBC

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Nothing to see here, Shapps has gone on the record to say he isn't aware if he went or not.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gotta keep his Russian friends happy - Traitor
Where is Lightly Baked? Surely he should be outraged that the Prime Minister went absent again to go to his old mates vineyard....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it's more likely that Cummings 'leaked' the story to draw attention away from the twin disasters of Covid and Brexit than it actually being true. Shirley even Johnson isn't that stupid ???
He went out there before when he was Foreign Secretary, and left his close protection behind and had a weekend bender with the Russian fixer. So, plenty of previous.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Wondered why Perugia was trending on Twitter and it seems to be this

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/20...f_boris_johnson_s_trip_to_perugia_-267989244/

Is Boris hiring a body double to make Perugia Airport look stupid, are the airport trying to claim the lowest rent celeb spotting tweet by lying or did he really go and is now lying about it?

Whatever the truth, someone is blatantly lying.[/

He’ll be back tomorrow!
Coronavirus: PM to chair emergency COBRA meeting tomorrow ahead of statement on pandemic http://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...orrow-ahead-of-statement-on-pandemic-12077942

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Twin disasters?
Well Covid19 definitely is. It has wreaked untold damage on our economy, seen the demise of hundreds of thousands of businesses and will leave millions unemployed. The government has lent billions to business at low rates of interest and paid most of the wages for about 9m people for 5-6 months. All of which means that we will all be forced to pay for this through higher taxation. It has accelerated trends in our lifestyle and in our economy by 5-10 years in a few months. Some of these changes would normally have happened more gradually and as a result of Covid 19 will have a dramatic and far reaching effect.
This is the main event. Happening right now, painfully, in front of our eyes. It is a disaster in reality. Brexit isn't because the shape of it isn't formed yet and we and the whole of Europe are in complete turmoil. Only time will tell whether having the strength but inflexibility of a large protectionist bloc will be better than having your own flexibilty but with more exposure. Brexit or not, the effects are minimal compared to this real disaster.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nothing to see here, Shapps has gone on the record to say he isn't aware if he went or not.

Spoken like a true Tory politician eh? Expect UK media are fully on the case now. If it happened then they'll turn up a phone photo from a member of the public and/or Perugia airport will leak some cctv or similar. Could be fun

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Spoken like a true Tory politician eh? Expect UK media are fully on the case now. If it happened then they'll turn up a phone photo from a member of the public and/or Perugia airport will leak some cctv or similar. Could be fun

And Gove HQ.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Did anything come of this or was it bullshit?

Not sure, ask the thread starter, I really rather hope it’s true just so the Soy can have a mass wankathon, a modern day version of the fawcett favourite soggy biscuit..... perhaps soggy smashed avocado....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not sure, ask the thread starter, I really rather hope it’s true just so the Soy can have a mass wankathon, a modern day version of the fawcett favourite soggy biscuit..... perhaps soggy smashed avocado....

The master of duplicity, deflection and whataboutery strikes again ! ... And succeeds in adding nothing to the debate as usual ! I'm seriously thinking of putting you on " Ignore ".... Check, Change Ignore List, Go ..... Only thing is that you are overdue for another flounce like the hilarious brexit delay special :rotlf:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
The master of duplicity, deflection and whataboutery strikes again ! ... And succeeds in adding nothing to the debate as usual ! I'm seriously thinking of putting you on " Ignore ".... Check, Change Ignore List, Go ..... Only thing is that you are overdue for another flounce like the hilarious brexit delay special :rotlf:

You won’t, you’d miss my dazzling banter and repartee.

Let’s get going [emoji1303][emoji636]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Seeing as BL doesn’t know, can you answer my genuine question?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did anything come of this or was it bullshit?

Its starting to look like Bullshit now, mind you its not a patch on some of Johnson's previous mishaps, misdemeanours and cockups. The late night " technology lessons " from the blonde American "businesswoman " , the Carrigate Argument at midnight and the weekend bender in Italy while Foreign Secretary were all far less believable at first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here