Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Boris doing a Cummings?

0 Not allowed!
    Wondered why Perugia was trending on Twitter and it seems to be this

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/202...ia_-267989244/

Is Boris hiring a body double to make Perugia Airport look stupid, are the airport trying to claim the lowest rent celeb spotting tweet by lying or did he really go and is now lying about it?

Whatever the truth, someone is blatantly lying.
    RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      And a private jet flight path that matches the story.

RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man

0 Not allowed!
      Gotta keep his Russian friends happy - Traitor

0 Not allowed!
      I think it's more likely that Cummings 'leaked' the story to draw attention away from the twin disasters of Covid and Brexit than it actually being true. Shirley even Johnson isn't that stupid
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Hey, Johnson defenders! Let me make this easy for you. You're now needing to desperately justify Boris Johnson undertaking a quite egregious breaking of the rules for no apparently good reason. To help you out, I'm generously going to give you a handy multiple choice excuse generator. Please pick from one of the following;

1. "Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn was worse for reasons I can't actually explain but know he definitely would be."
      2. "Yeah but Keir Starmer took a knee once so that makes this fine."
      3. "It's perfectly fine as we know all babies have to be christened in this way."
      4. *Non-specific segue into something entirely unrelated like the Lib Dems Brexit policy or Sadiq Khan or cycle lanes or something*

You're welcome!

Am I watching Brighton or Barcelona?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by A1X View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hey, Johnson defenders! Let me make this easy for you. You're now needing to desperately justify Boris Johnson undertaking a quite egregious breaking of the rules for no apparently good reason. To help you out, I'm generously going to give you a handy multiple choice excuse generator. Please pick from one of the following;

1. "Yeah but Jeremy Corbyn was worse for reasons I can't actually explain but know he definitely would be."
      2. "Yeah but Keir Starmer took a knee once so that makes this fine."
      3. "It's perfectly fine as we know all babies have to be christened in this way."
      4. *Non-specific segue into something entirely unrelated like the Lib Dems Brexit policy or Sadiq Khan or cycle lanes or something*

You're welcome!
      I'ḿ sure the Murdoch empire are hurriedly finding a diversion story, maybe immigrants in Dinghies again or crank up why you should hate the BBC

0 Not allowed!
      Nothing to see here, Shapps has gone on the record to say he isn't aware if he went or not.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Randy McNob View Post
      Gotta keep his Russian friends happy - Traitor
      Where is Lightly Baked? Surely he should be outraged that the Prime Minister went absent again to go to his old mates vineyard....
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      I think it's more likely that Cummings 'leaked' the story to draw attention away from the twin disasters of Covid and Brexit than it actually being true. Shirley even Johnson isn't that stupid
      He went out there before when he was Foreign Secretary, and left his close protection behind and had a weekend bender with the Russian fixer. So, plenty of previous.
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020

Boris doing a Cummings?

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Dick Swiveller;9516196]Wondered why Perugia was trending on Twitter and it seems to be this

https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/202...ia_-267989244/

Is Boris hiring a body double to make Perugia Airport look stupid, are the airport trying to claim the lowest rent celeb spotting tweet by lying or did he really go and is now lying about it?

Whatever the truth, someone is blatantly lying.[/

He’ll be back tomorrow!
      Coronavirus: PM to chair emergency COBRA meeting tomorrow ahead of statement on pandemic http://news.sky.com/story/coronaviru...demic-12077942

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro