PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Seems we play a different set of laws according to motd

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I think it’s a red.

Clearly it was a mistake, but you can’t put your foot high up like that. That could blind someone or cause serious injury.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
well that coverage was surreal (but a true reflection of the game) and the pundits who watch more football than most and have played at the highest professional levels reckon the red card was harsh.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
But the thing is, that stud could hit Lewis in the eye, blinding it. It's dangerous and should be a red

and kicking a ball at power that hits someone in the face could push their nose cartilage up into their brain so kicking the ball above head height should be banned?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Having had the MotD2 chance to see our third goal again, I have to say that the really good work by Maupay and Connolly was made possible by a lovely little left foot right foot two touch combination from Lallana that kept the ball moving with pace and gave Ben White the space to make the pass to Maupay. His technique was a joy.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The pundits don’t have it in for Brighton despite what all you needy ****ers think. We’ve just been dour and boring to watch for neutrals for most of the past 3 seasons.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Nice to have an entirely positive report about us - I think the harshest thing about the YB decision is that a 3 game ban is excessively harsh. Shelvey’s tackle was much worse in my view because he meant it

Yoda

English & European
Having had the MotD2 chance to see our third goal again, I have to say that the really good work by Maupay and Connolly was made possible by a lovely little left foot right foot two touch combination from Lallana that kept the ball moving with pace and gave Ben White the space to make the pass to Maupay. His technique was a joy.

The best move in that build up was the run of Trossard pulling the other defender covering Connolly away leaving him with the space and just Lascelles in front of him.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Nice to have an entirely positive report about us - I think the harshest thing about the YB decision is that a 3 game ban is excessively harsh. Shelvey’s tackle was much worse in my view because he meant it

If we win our next match in EFL I think he'll only miss one PL match right?
Because the EFL matches are weekly atm.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The pundits don’t have it in for Brighton despite what all you needy ****ers think. We’ve just been dour and boring to watch for neutrals for most of the past 3 seasons.

Yes and no. We've put in massive performances against top 6 sides and it's always been about how shit they were and not how good we were and that's why we won. With the odd remark of "take nothing away from Brighton" and then go on to say that we won because of an inept top 6 side. As if that doesn't take anything away from our win due to how good we are.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

well then, "the game" the powers that be, are telling you to do that

shame, tho'

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The best move in that build up was the run of Trossard pulling the other defender covering Connolly away leaving him with the space and just Lascelles in front of him.

My thoughts exactly, it was like parting the sea and paved the way, I was suprised none of the pundits picked up on it.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He’s right though, isn’t he?

His three game ban would comprise PNE, Manchester Utd and Manchester Utd/Luton Town.

He is right, I guess [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] is just confused why he refers to the league cup as the English football league (EFL)

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
eh? who the actual fukk are you?

you come across as your avatar

I'm just a punter. And yeah I can be a bit Partridge. Cheers.

He’s right though, isn’t he?

His three game ban would comprise PNE, Manchester Utd and Manchester Utd/Luton Town.

He is right, I guess [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] is just confused why he refers to the league cup as the English football league (EFL)

When I was a kid it was called the Milk Cup, today the Carabao Cup.
But I see it called the EFL Cup on the internet - it's just how I google it.
Didn't mean to ruffle feathers!
Just thought it might be good news (if I'm correct - I think Red Cards apply to across competitions).

Screenshot (11).png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here