Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephens to Burnley (deal now confirmed)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone offered to drive him? I'm free at the moment if someone can bung me some fuel money. Thx

Remember to follow the rules.

Car sharing

You should try not to share a vehicle with those outside your household or support bubble. If you need to do this, try to:

share the transport with the same people each time
keep to small groups of up to 6 people at any one time
open windows for ventilation
travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
face away from each other
consider seating arrangements to maximise distance between people in the vehicle
clean your car between journeys using standard cleaning products - make sure you clean door handles and other areas that people may touch
ask the driver and passengers to wear a face covering

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Brian Owen says to be announced and confirmed later.

Thanks for everything Dale, brilliant and under rated player by many. Wish him all the best, except for when they play against us.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks for everything Dale.

Good luck, except against us.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
20200924_191501.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Remember to follow the rules.

Car sharing

You should try not to share a vehicle with those outside your household or support bubble. If you need to do this, try to:

share the transport with the same people each time
keep to small groups of up to 6 people at any one time
open windows for ventilation
travel side by side or behind other people, rather than facing them, where seating arrangements allow
face away from each other
consider seating arrangements to maximise distance between people in the vehicle
clean your car between journeys using standard cleaning products - make sure you clean door handles and other areas that people may touch
ask the driver and passengers to wear a face covering

Does it count driving to Burnley to *cough....... test your eyes?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I for one am sorry to see him go and I’m sure he’ll get a great reception from us if we ever get to see him again at the Amex.

He gave his all on the pitch and was often the lynchpin of our championship side. His ability to calm the game when things were against us and his ability to pick out the right pass when going forward were skills that often were under appreciated. And his ability to get stuck in was also legendary.

Sure, we all got frustrated sometimes at those backward passes but that was just a small part of his game.

Along with Bruno, one of my favourite players over the past few years.

Thanks Dale!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
One of those players who all the other players appreciated, even when some of us didn't.

A great servant to the club and many will remember there was a long period where we simply couldn't win if he wasn't in the team. For sure he suited Hughton's team down to the ground but as others have said, not really a Potterballer. Wrong side of 30 and with his contract running down the timing seems right all round. Though he had a blinder agaist Southampton in the lockdown game, in that green shirt he was beginning to resemble a plasterer.

Good luck Dale - just not against us.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Police are investigating a 1 million pound burglary at Brighton and Hove Albion football club , and are questioning several people from the Burnley area.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A great servant to the club for many years but if Potter is confident that we have the man power to replace him from the U23's then best to let him go. I think that just leaves Dunk & March from pre-premier league days

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
A great servant to the club for many years but if Potter is confident that we have the man power to replace him from the U23's then best to let him go. I think that just leaves Dunk & March from pre-premier league days

This window is Potters night of the long knives

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
£1m is an absolute steal, he still offers a great job but I'm not sure it's a role we will have very often anymore under Potter. My biggest disappointment is Burnley are a horrid club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here