Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That chance in the first half...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lamptey crosses it in and the defender wasn’t far off scoring an OG........

BEN WHITE’S BALL TO LAMPTEY!!!! Pls tell me you remember this. The weight, the spin, the angle - omg... just pure class!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ben White's passing is better than Dunk's I think, and I really didn't think any defender on our books would have better passing than him. A formidable central defensive trio with Dunk, White and Webster with Veltman waiting in the wings

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

BEN WHITE’S BALL TO LAMPTEY!!!! Pls tell me you remember this. The weight, the spin, the angle - omg... just pure class!

Yeah, but a lot of class moments in that game. Lamptey gets MOM deservedly, even though Maupay scores 2 goals and gets an assist for the third.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Belisa ball. Haven't you heard? He took White from a nobody to PL star in one season without anyone else knowing what he had.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Belisa ball. Haven't you heard? He took White from a nobody to PL star in one season without anyone else knowing what he had.

Bet White is glad he’s playing in an experienced prem defence who know how to do it...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Any guesses who taught him how to execute a pass like that?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ben White couldn’t even tie his own boot laces a year ago , thank our lucky stars Bielsa got hold of him.

Having been indoctrinated by the best coach in the World, I think White has basically been picking the team and dictating the tactics. His influence is the only reason for that result and all because of the most brilliant tactical mastermind football has ever seen.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The passes that Webster & White are capable of making are top notch. If we did sign a LWB & a CF we could add another 15-18 points to our campaign which would place us looking towards a Europa League qualification finish

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shame Southgate will never be man enough to pick White, Dunk, Webster for England :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ben White was working as a defender in a Peterborough club,
When Bielsa met him,
He picked him out, he shook him up and taught him to pass,
Turned him into something new...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Ben White was working as a defender in a Peterborough club,