Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle Fan Rant #Teams Like Brighton

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They were outclassed by a very good side. Such a turn around from when we parked the bus at the amex and the Newcastle fans were calling "ole" as their team passed the ball around unopposed.

As much of a gent as he was, and as amazing as he was for us. Surely nobody thinks changing to Potter wasn't the best decision.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That is one of the worst things ive ever watched. I dont think he is all there.

I think he was blaming the Brighton fans for Bissouma getting a red card :lol:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Love this quote from one of their fans:-

Re: Newcastle United 0 - 1 Brighton - 20/09/20
« Reply #69 on: Today at 02:10:24 PM »
Quote from: David Edgar on Today at 02:08:39 PM
Lewis looks lost.

It's called movement off the ball.

Trossard drifted to that side with Lamptey to exploit ASM not getting back.

Getting destroyed by a manager with tactical accumen.

Can't play Moyes every week!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
2C175FFA-F51A-4E0B-9D35-E99B0186B1DF.png

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Their memories are as short as Arsenal fans’ are! Not like they’ve got a great track record in recent matches against us is it?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Middle post indeed, that was an excellent 'pick up' and one I hope you will bounce at times when our 'support' , as will certainly happen, question GP's performance which for me is currently beyond reproach !

It is terrific to read such praise from pundits in respect of 'little old Brighton' , today's performance, though I was unable to watch, makes me angry when we deserved better against the oligarch's eleven.

So sorry that Yves was red carded for his challenge which seems to have been unintentional but correct within the rules.

Anyway - Well done boys terrific performance :albion2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I refuse to lower myself to their juvenile analysis so I'll simply say at least our manager hasn't got a face like a water-damaged pastie.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Middle post indeed, that was an excellent pick up and one I hope you will bounce at times when our 'support' , as will certainly happen, question GP's performance which for me is currently beyond reproach !

It is terrific to read such praise from pundits in respect of 'little old Brighton' and today's performance, though I was unable to watch, makes me angry when we deserved better against the oligarch's eleven.

So sorry that Yves was red carded for his challenge which seems to have been unintentional but correct within the rules.

Anyway - Well done boys :albion2:

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I will quite happily say, we ripped them a new ******** and they didn’t know how to deal with Potterball. About time we spanked someone away from home and well deserved, won’t be the last one either this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here