Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where does the Newcastle performance rank since our return to the Premier League?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Felt like a complete team performance, bossing from the off - rarely any doubt that we were coming away with the three points.

Where does it rank for you?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Felt like a complete team performance, bossing from the off - rarely any doubt that we were coming away with the three points.

Probably 5th best performance, Man U, Arsenal & Sours all up there, plus the West Ham beatings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Some of the most talented players ever to wear the stripes, but most importantly a coordinated team with (as shown midweek) a lot of depth.
Be difficult to be happier about supporting this team than right now. One piece to add to the jigsaw before the window closes and we all know what that is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best ever, we never looked in any danger, should have scored more and we did it away from home.

Oh and we don’t need Wilson [MENTION=99]B.W.[/MENTION]2 :wink:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Keep this up and we'll be more than fine this season

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Pretty much as good as it gets,bossed it from start to finish,never had any doubts throughout the match, I was worried we would do our usual play well and lose, but I am so happy to be wrong.3 well deserved points.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
First half was the second best first half, after Palace at home 2 seasons ago.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Taking into account the opposition, not the most eye-catching result.
But individually and as a collective that is the best performance I have seen by us in the Premier. Possibly ever.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
One of the best.

We’ve been up to Newcastle a few times and felt like we should’ve got more...well today we did just that. Massive signs of growth and able to put away teams when we’re better.

If we can show consistency, we’ll have a very good season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Taking into account the opposition, not the best result.
But individually and as a collective that is the best performance I have seen by us in the Premier. Possibly ever.

This......basically just dismantled Newcastle and never allowed them a look-in. Better all over the pitch, and light years ahead tactically.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The key thing for me was it looked very deliberate, coherant and not in the slightest bit lucky

Newcastle where shitehouse though. Which is fine, If there are 6 or 7 teams like that it's going to be a good season.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The demolition of Spurs at home was good , but as an away performance one of the best

It was the manor of it , pretty much total domination from the managers tactics to the players running rings around the opposition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The best performance for me.
Away win, clean sheet, 3 goals and the whole team playing well.
And Lamptey of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here