Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] That red card for Biss'

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Yellow yes, a bit harsh for the red.
No intention of malice towards the Newcastle player.
Even after the VAR upgrade, can the club appeal to the decision.?

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I mean he may not have meant it but he's kicked the lad in the face. Reckless, very clear red card. Shame because he's developed a brilliant partnership with Alzate

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Given that the referee reviewed it on the screen we've got Bob Hope of that being overturned. Harsh but I can see why he was sent off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
'Intent' has nothing to do with it.

Unless of course you're the likes of Neville defending one of your players, impartially, of course.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How can you say that’s a red?

Players go for over head kicks quite regularly and accidentally kick defenders, don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone sent off for it? Besides, if the referee decides it’s a yellow and has to watch is 20+ times before he decides it’s a red, why is he changing his decision?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It was so dangerous and the donkey kick has always been a no no in all forms of football unless there is no other player within 10 miles!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Reckless (absolutely not intentional) so a red for me....think it’ll be 3 games but cup games count so Preston will help (and he wouldn’t have played anyway).

Shouldn’t take the gloss off an exceptional performance by him. Gelling really well with Alzate.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So what is it ?
3 match or 1 match ban ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here