Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] could we be this seasons wolves? (hope this doesnt come back to bite me)

Despite the Cheslea defeat Brighton won a few plaudits and Sky practically licking Tairqu's ass at the moment..Making Newcastle look poor yet they tore apart the hammers last week.
Could we become the surprise package this year? time will tell..

you heard it here first if we do :)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think we can finish lower mid table at least, on what we’ve been seeing recently.

Love the way we play now.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
As long as we’re not this season’s Bournemouth...... or Watford.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't keep up.

One week we're Swindon the next week we're Wolves.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. We're not doing this the same way as wolves. They signed a team of ready made world beating Portuguese players. We're slowly building, signing young potential and blooding youngsters. We could well end up same place as Wolves, but we're not doing it the same way as them

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Despite the Cheslea defeat Brighton won a few plaudits and Sky practically licking Tairqu's ass at the moment..Making Newcastle look poor yet they tore apart the hammers last week.

Calm down dear.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We're two games into the season and we just beat an overly defensive Steve Bruce team, or in answer to your question, no.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Yeah let’s calm down a bit. As our gaffer would say, you’re never as good as everyone says or as bad as everyone says.

Stay balanced.

Great performance today, think we’re quietly building an excellent squad. We have a great young manager and one of the best owners in the league.

Could we be a Wolves? Yes, it’s possible. But elite football is capable of biting you in the ass when you get too cocky, so let’s just calm down and enjoy the next few games.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Let's just be this seasons Brighton.

That's enough for me.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We're more of a team than Wolves. They relied on a lot of individual brilliance.

Could definitely see us doing what they did last season. The Chelsea result I think deluded some not enabling them to see we controlled that game and were definitely the better team. That was Chelsea.
I think we're going to be a force against anyone in this division now.

Very, very positive signs so far, even from our 2nd eleven!

Anyone writing of this possibility needs to get a football, go outside, practise some kick ups, learn a few tricks then watch that performance again

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No. We're not doing this the same way as wolves. They signed a team of ready made world beating Portuguese players. We're slowly building, signing young potential and blooding youngsters. We could well end up same place as Wolves, but we're not doing it the same way as them

Exactly. And initially they were exciting but brittle. Remember how they huffed and puffed and lost to us 0-1? They are much better now, clearly. But so are we. Let's see what they are like withot Jota, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here