Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Every cloud

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Our elderly cat isn't as good as he used to be at dealing with his personal hygiene. Sometimes when he goes out for a dump, some of it is still attached to his somewhat luxuriant fur when he comes back in. Mrs Not Andy Naylor now confines him to the kitchen as a result.

Imagine my disgust when I found that he had sat on the sports section of today's Sunday Times and left a, er, deposit.

But then imagine my delight when I realised that he had carefully placed it on a photograph of Wilfried Zaha.

It must be an omen of some sort for this afternoon's result. Cats know, you know.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Our elderly cat isn't as good as he used to be at dealing with his personal hygiene. Sometimes when he goes out for a dump, some of it is still attached to his somewhat luxuriant fur when he comes back in. Mrs Not Andy Naylor now confines him to the kitchen as a result.

Imagine my disgust when I found that he had sat on the sports section of today's Sunday Times and left a, er, deposit.

But then imagine my delight when I realised that he had carefully placed it on a photograph of Wilfried Zaha.

It must be an omen of some sort for this afternoon's result. Cats know, you know.

So. What you're saying here is the fat cat shat on the tw@t?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The last place I'd want a cat with a shitty arse is in my kitchen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here