Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
Big wins, they achieved as much as a fraction of the audience of a repeat of Flog It on BBC2

What youse snowflakes dont understand is that their are fewerer people watching GB News and Talk TV because we are DISEARNING viewers and as guppy always says size does not matter

Regards

DF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
just back from holibobs all good.

hope you are well and looking forward to your balmy English summer evenings

Cheers pal. Effing freezing here today :lolol:

Hope you had fun in Africa :mad: :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Alex Belfield, 42, was found guilty at a trial at Nottingham Crown Court last month of waging a relentless stalking campaign, with Vine labelling him "the Jimmy Savile of trolling".

Bit harsh.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Alex Belfield, 42, was found guilty at a trial at Nottingham Crown Court last month of waging a relentless stalking campaign, with Vine labelling him "the Jimmy Savile of trolling".

Bit harsh.

I don't think it's particularly harsh on Saville, I suspect most people think he was a complete **** :shrug:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
l
absolutely ridiculous ...!!

Not sure which side of the argument you're on but it's a victory for 2 things: That people cannot use the internet and say whatever nonsense they wish without repercussions. He had a large following who no doubt beleived most of what he said, 2nd lesson - check your facts, in this world of fake news, bad actors and online grifters, mastering the art of equivocation. take everything with a pinch of salt and base your beliefs on fact based reality

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
l

Not sure which side of the argument you're on but it's a victory for 2 things: That people cannot use the internet and say whatever nonsense they wish without repercussions. He had a large following who no doubt beleived most of what he said, 2nd lesson - check your facts, in this world of fake news, bad actors and online grifters, mastering the art of equivocation. take everything with a pinch of salt and base your beliefs on fact based reality

oh oh oh absolutely mate //////////100%...:thumbs

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't think it's particularly harsh on Saville, I suspect most people think he was a complete **** :shrug:

people have gone to her majesties for a lot less for a lot more ,basically alex has been binned for 3 years for what actually ......?? nothing that Morgan .Murdoch etc. and any other canny ........ so Bellfield goes to jail ,meanwhile knife murderers are lose on your streets...ding dong..!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
people have gone to her majesties for a lot less for a lot more ,basically alex has been binned for 3 years for what actually ......?? nothing that Morgan .Murdoch etc. and any other canny ........ so Bellfield goes to jail ,meanwhile knife murderers are lose on your streets...ding dong..!

I recognise those words as English, but are you sure they are in the right order ? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here