Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He'd like to think they would, but in reality, no one cares what a self-confessed homophobic, anti-Semitic Naziboy thinks or does.
I'm almost embarrassed for him.
That can't be true as numerous people keep replying to his posts and seem a bit obsessed by him ... very odd.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see JCFG is all over the bear pit while waiting till post match to aftertime on the main board's 'boris has been a **** again' thread.

Laughable :facepalm:

Defund the BBC. What utter pathetic gormless buffoonary. It will never happen. :shrug:

And the Boris fan boys have their tory government. Why not just put their feet up and have a fat cigar? ??? Weirdos.

birthofanorange

NSC Patreon
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Says the sad little twerp who was asking after him every other day, truly pathetic [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Aww......you have your little sailor boy back. Wondered how long it would take for you to appear. Will you pop on a suit, link hands and sing a jolly sea shanty?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Aww......you have your little sailor boy back. Wondered how long it would take for you to appear. Will you pop on a suit, link hands and sing a jolly sea shanty?

Do yourself a favour and go and get ready for your night out at the concert, don’t waste your time on here trying to start rows all the time man [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here