Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I suppose it’s not for everyone....live and let live I say.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-50557227

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ah yes 3rd world immigrants pointing out the blindingly obvious to their woke rulers......and i do believe we have now gone full circle , this thread can now be merged with the you know which thread for the final meltdown.....a perfect analogy of the state of the nation .....teetering.co.uk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
please tell me you haven't had the opportunity to breed.

I think the way the world is heading is confusing you and making you angry.
It’s just an enlightenment. Yes, it may be unsettling for you but think of all the people who now have the freedom to be who they want to be, live life to their full potential in a world where the opinions of silly old fools like you, are no longer relevant. Let’s celebrate that.

I can imagine your poor offspring rolling their eyes at the dinner table everytime you start talking. Your wife putting her hand on yours in an attempt to calm you.

I see you as having the sort of relationship Alan Partridge has with his kids.

Anyway, hope you’re over yesterday’s grandad meltdown and today is a bit calmer for you babes.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It’s just an enlightenment. Yes, it may be unsettling for you but think of all the people who now have the freedom to be who they want to be, live life to their full potential in a world where the opinions of silly old fools like you, are no longer relevant. Let’s celebrate that.

I can imagine your poor offspring rolling their eyes at the dinner table everytime you start talking. Your wife putting her hand on yours in an attempt to calm you.

Anyway, hope you’re over yesterday’s grandad meltdown and today is a bit calmer for you babes.

ha ha ....you really are a clueless **** aren't you ......you think enlightenment should come from a corporate entity / the state rather than being given time to find your own niche in the world , at your own pace .....i'm sorry kid , you're a bit of a wierdo , what you are doing on a football message board is beyond me .

you think you are enlightened but you are probably the most indoctrinated being that you know ......stay safe , really.

And sort that imagination of yours out .....it'll bring you undone in the end....:kiss:

i know you're getting off on this , it's the only reason i keep going .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
ha ha ....you really are a clueless **** aren't you ......you think enlightenment should come from a corporate entity / the state rather than being given time to find your own niche in the world , at your own pace .....i'm sorry kid , you're a bit of a wierdo , what you are doing on a football message board is beyond me .

you think you are enlightened but you are probably the most indoctrinated being that you know ......stay safe , really.

And sort that imagination of yours out .....it'll bring you undone in the end....:kiss:

i know you're getting off on this , it's the only reason i keep going .

:lolol: Calm down

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol: Calm down

you cast clueless aspersions at my family then tell me to calm down ......wow ......
you aren't going to come out of this too well mate .....do you have any teeth left..???
and deleting your original post ....you really are all class aren't you ......calm down...:lolol: you absolute cockwomble. game over.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
you cast clueless aspersions at my family then tell me to calm down ......wow ......
you aren't going to come out of this too well mate .....do you have any teeth left..???

You 're no fun anymore.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
yeah ....but you're a gobshite , and you ****in know it ....:wave::wanker: game over..

When you have calmed down perhaps think on how it's somewhat hypocritical to throw insults about and get all hissy when you get it back. Besides, I wasn't insulting your family. I was just saying they probably think you're a bit of a knob. :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
i didn't mention insults ....i said you are clueless. ta ta

Oh get over yourself ya big Jessie. Have a super day babes. Try not to let people who are just living their lives get you too wound up. And perhaps try and cut down on the insults about gender fluidity etc. You never know who you might be insulting (if you want to get onto the subject of being clueless).

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

They get angry about Subjects they know little about, things they don't have first hand evidence of and people they don't know, the fake media enemies. Immigrants, the EU, Bureacrats for example. Then give them the catchy buzz words as the weapons to hurl at the other side or anyone who challenges these views, like 'woke'

You try and help them by pointing this out and how their minds are controlled but alas, unlikely they would swallow their pride and admit their gullibility, because it doesn't need to be true as long as it fits their world views.

Divide and rule...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They get angry about Subjects they know little about, things they don't have first hand evidence of and people they don't know, the fake media enemies. Immigrants, the EU, Bureacrats for example. Then give them the catchy buzz words as the weapons to hurl at the other side or anyone who challenges these views, like 'woke'

You try and help them by pointing this out and how their minds are controlled but alas, unlikely they would swallow their pride and admit their gullibility, because it doesn't need to be true as long as it fits their world views.

Divide and rule...

They're not the most forward thinking folks. Didn't realise quite how quickly they get wound up into a hissy fit though. Typical of their type, insult anyone they like without a second thought but cry when you have a jab back. Anyway, gotta hang some laundry out and then get out for a stroll. Looks cold but clear here on the W.Sussex coast.

Have a good Sunday mate.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh get over yourself ya big Jessie. Have a super day babes. Try not to let people who are just living their lives get you too wound up. And perhaps try and cut down on the insults about gender fluidity etc. You never know who you might be insulting (if you want to get onto the subject of being clueless).

ok sausage :kiss:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
anyway i've had enough of debating with dry lunches for the moment , it is completely pointless and futile. enjoy your woke existences one and all.
try and stay upright and watch out for the weirdos......:thumbsup:
yeah ....but you're a gobshite , and you ****in know it ....:wave::wanker: game over..
i didn't mention insults ....i said you are clueless. ta ta
ok sausage :kiss:

Chris Almighty, even James Brown used to leave the stage with less drama and fanfare than you :lolol:

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Don’t get involved with Bette, he truly is a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honoured to have made the list of people you call “nasty pieces of work” which seems to be made up entirely of people that own you on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here