Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Defund the BBC.

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
One of the characteristics of the right is British exceptionalism - a recent example being BoJo’s comedy assertion a few months back that we would have a ‘world-beating’ Covid testing system. And pretty much everything about Brexit.

It’s ironic that some of them are trying to remove one of the few things where we are genuinely world-beating. The BBC is the envy of the world.
They were some years ago but no longer worth paying for particularly as i can watch ITV news

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Wait, they let black people appear on television now? What will they want next, the vote?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Follow the science..
cde52970361fb6e7eb4d9bb1f627e0ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't panic, with the UK/Aus time difference it should be 20 years before that particular headline hits your version of the Daily Fail :lolol:

oh yes sweet cheeks .....you are WAY ahead in the gender identity department , it really is critical to screw your kids heads up so they can turn into maladjusted ****worzzels .....:down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
oh yes sweet cheeks .....you are WAY ahead in the gender identity department , it really is critical to screw your kids heads up so they can turn into maladjusted ****worzzels .....:down:

If, as many people think, intelligence is genetic then I can appreciate your concern. Luckily it isn't something I've had to worry about with my kids :wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If, as many people think, intelligence is genetic then I can appreciate your concern. Luckily it isn't something I've had to worry about with my kids :wink:

how old are they ...?? mine are in their 20's now and both fine , they didn't have this shit too deal with at the age of 9 .........it's pathetic from the bbc.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
how old are they ...?? mine are in their 20's now and both fine , they didn't have this shit too deal with at the age of 9 .........it's pathetic from the bbc.

Mid/late 20's, good educations and doing well in their chosen careers thanks for asking. They constantly remind me that they are the ones who are now taking charge of society and moving the old racist, homophobic, misogynists to the side lines. And they are on course to be in positions to effect things far beyond anything I ever achieved in my lifetime.

I get told off sometimes for some of the things I say having been bought up in the 60s, but I know they're right :blush:

Makes you proud though doesn't it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Mid/late 20's, good educations and doing well in their chosen careers thanks for asking. They constantly remind me that they are the ones who are now taking charge of society and moving the old racist, homophobic, misogynists to the side lines. And they are on course to be in positions to effect things far beyond anything I ever achieved in my lifetime.

I get told off sometimes for some of the things I say having been bought up in the 60s, but I know they're right :blush:

Makes you proud though doesn't it :thumbsup:

Taking control of society ??? Wannabe lib dem councillors???
Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum in the Bear Pit, so many posts by the racist fairy, he must have found a can of Red Bull... or just Bull ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here