Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Sunday Night Poker League

The League has been running for years and it is about time we got some new players turning up on Sundays , we have 24 players registered but it seems to be the same 6 or 7 that turn up every week so if you would like a friendly game which generally turns to all things Brighton and Hove Albion in the chat facility then sign up and you will be welcome to play .

The format is Texas Holdem $5.50 to play , the more that play the higher the payouts and placed payouts , the league is based on a points system 1st 8points 2nd 5 points 3rd 3 points and 1 point for playing , regardless of your position.

You will find the league in your home games facility on Pokerstars , unfortunately there is no way to register if you want to play on your phone at the moment.

The league runs for 6 months at a time then restarts again from scratch, to join just go to home games and search NSC Sunday Poker and the PIN league number is 3327492 , the game starts at 8 pm weekly .

Hopefully see a few more of you Sunday , this 2and season league is 1 week old results of last Sunday's game to follow .

Hey, I used to play in the league a few years ago. It's about time I came back I think. But I have also put a post up in my Facebook group (the Hove Actually Albion Banter Group), to try to get you more players too.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget tonight's game 8pm , this week will be slightly different, we can actually talk about what 3 points are and the genius of Potter and the magic of the cup and his lucky grey coat .

See you at the table later .

Don't forget tonight's game 8pm , this week will be slightly different, we can actually talk about what 3 points are and the genius of Potter and the magic of the cup and his lucky grey coat .

See you at the table later .

I may or may not be there tonight. 1: I'm still waiting to be accepted into the home game group. 2: I'm up to my deposit limit for this month, I got paid 2 days ago, but can't put any money on my account :(

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I may or may not be there tonight. 1: I'm still waiting to be accepted into the home game group. 2: I'm up to my deposit limit for this month, I got paid 2 days ago, but can't put any money on my account :(

Ok you're good to go , hope to see you tonight .

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I'll try and make it but I've been up since 4 a.m. watching the cricket, have consumed about a kilo of roast pork with all the trimmings, am half way through my second bottle of red and have just taken delivery of a bottle of tequila.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How long do the games usually last and can you play on your phone yet?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No Phone option for home games as far as i'm aware .
I might set it up on the misses laptop, I've been watching poker on YouTube for months, like a guilty pleasure. About time I gave it a go! So let me get this straight, everyone puts a fiver in the pot and you all start with the same amount of chips?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I might set it up on the misses laptop, I've been watching poker on YouTube for months, like a guilty pleasure. About time I gave it a go! So let me get this straight, everyone puts a fiver in the pot and you all start with the same amount of chips?

yep

I signed up a few months back, deposited a tenner, got the sign up bonuses. Haven't deposited anymore and have a balance of about £25 left, somehow.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good turn out tonight top 3 got paid out , 1st zDACz 2nd Mutts99 3rd Doogie , see you all next week .

1st Tay 59 points

2nd zDACz 59 points

3rd Doogie 38 points

4th Horsham Gull 31 points

5th Weezle 23 points

6th Mutts99 15 points

7th Pevenseagull 14 points

8th Iboreale 11 pts

9th BHAFC1901 10 points

11th Embryologist 1 point

12th Blueseagull 1 point

The field 0 points