Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Sunday Night Poker League

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's the result and updated table from last Sunday's game 1st Doogie 2nd Horsham Gull 3rd Pevenseagull

1st Doogie 24 points

2nd zDACz 16 points

3rd Tay 15 points

4th Horsham Gull 12 points

5th Tom Slade 10 points

6th Pevenseagull 9 points

7th AlbionAlex 8 points

The Field 0 points

Don't forget tonight's game 8pm start , be nice to see a few more that have signed up to the league show up .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's the updated table after last Sunday's game , 1st zDACz 2nd Horsham Gull 3rd Albion Alex

1st Doogie 25 points

2nd zDACz 24 points

3rd Horsham Gull 17 points

4th Tay 16 points

5th Tom Slade 11 points

6th Albion Alex 11 points

7th Pevenseagull 9 points

The Field 0 points

Don't forget tonight's game 8pm start , be nice to see a few more that have signed up to the league show up .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's the updated table after last Sunday's game , 1st Tom Slade 2nd Tay 3rd zDACz

1st zDACz 27 points

2nd Doogie 25 points

3rd Tay 21 points

4th Tom Slade 19 points

5th Horsham Gull 17 points

The Field 0 points

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here are the results of last Sunday's game and updated table . 1st zDACz 2nd Tay 3rd Tom Slade

1st zDACz 35 points

2nd Tay 26 points

3rd Doogie 25 points

4th Tom Slade 22 points

The Field 0 points

Ok so with yet again dwindling numbers recently , iv'e decided to give the NSC Sunday Poker league one more go this Sunday , if the game fails to attract more than 6 players i think it's time yet again to close the league down due to lack of interest , there are 31 members 20 of which have signed up and never even played and now we're down to just 4 or 5 regulars , in all honesty if i'm going to fork out $5 .50 for 1 game of poker i'd like the prize money to be better and paid down to at least 3rd , this simply isn't happening , i'm more than happy to pass the baton over to someone else if they would like to run the club , lovely but as i say if we fail to get decent numbers this Sunday i'm afraid it will be my last Sunday night running the club .

I hope those that still turn up week after week understand and as usual will see you at the table Sunday night 8pm :thumbsup:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Here are the results of last Sunday's game and updated table . 1st zDACz 2nd Tay 3rd Tom Slade

1st zDACz 35 points

2nd Tay 26 points

3rd Doogie 25 points

4th Tom Slade 22 points

The Field 0 points

Ok so with yet again dwindling numbers recently , iv'e decided to give the NSC Sunday Poker league one more go this Sunday , if the game fails to attract more than 6 players i think it's time yet again to close the league down due to lack of interest , there are 31 members 20 of which have signed up and never even played and now we're down to just 4 or 5 regulars , in all honesty if i'm going to fork out $5 .50 for 1 game of poker i'd like the prize money to be better and paid down to at least 3rd , this simply isn't happening , i'm more than happy to pass the baton over to someone else if they would like to run the club , lovely but as i say if we fail to get decent numbers this Sunday i'm afraid it will be my last Sunday night running the club .

I hope those that still turn up week after week understand and as usual will see you at the table Sunday night 8pm :thumbsup:

I will try and pop along again. I must admit i haven't been on the site for a good 6 months. I found weekly was too much for me and then i would slip down table because i played 1 in 3 games. How about playing the first Sunday of every month?

Appreciate all your efforts too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here