Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC Sunday Night Poker League

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The League has been running for years and it is about time we got some new players turning up on Sundays , we have 24 players registered but it seems to be the same 6 or 7 that turn up every week so if you would like a friendly game which generally turns to all things Brighton and Hove Albion in the chat facility then sign up and you will be welcome to play .

The format is Texas Holdem $5.50 to play , the more that play the higher the payouts and placed payouts , the league is based on a points system 1st 8points 2nd 5 points 3rd 3 points and 1 point for playing , regardless of your position.

You will find the league in your home games facility on Pokerstars , unfortunately there is no way to register if you want to play on your phone at the moment.

The league runs for 6 months at a time then restarts again from scratch, to join just go to home games and search NSC Sunday Poker and the PIN league number is 3327492 , the game starts at 8 pm weekly .

Hopefully see a few more of you Sunday , this 2and season league is 1 week old results of last Sunday's game to follow .

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
The League has been running for years and it is about time we got some new players turning up on Sundays , we have 24 players registered but it seems to be the same 6 or 7 that turn up every week so if you would like a friendly game which generally turns to all things Brighton and Hove Albion in the chat facility then sign up and you will be welcome to play .

The format is Texas Holdem $5.50 to play , the more that play the higher the payouts and placed payouts , the league is based on a points system 1st 8points 2nd 5 points 3rd 3 points and 1 point for playing , regardless of your position.

You will find the league in your home games facility on Pokerstars , unfortunately there is no way to register if you want to play on your phone at the moment.

The league runs for 6 months at a time then restarts again from scratch, to join just go to home games and search NSC Sunday Poker and the PIN league number is 3327492 , the game starts at 8 pm weekly .

Hopefully see a few more of you Sunday , this 2and season league is 1 week old results of last Sunday's game to follow .

Although I get that 8pm on Sunday would suit 99.9% of the people, I am often working! :ffsparr:
This is why I was able to play while furloughed but you don’t see me much now.
I also get that it is called ‘the Sunday Night Poker League’ , but have you tried mixing up the times and days to see if that has a positive affect on the number of participants?
Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Although I get that 8pm on Sunday would suit 99.9% of the people, I am often working! :ffsparr:
This is why I was able to play while furloughed but you don’t see me much now.
I also get that it is called ‘the Sunday Night Poker League’ , but have you tried mixing up the times and days to see if that has a positive affect on the number of participants?
Just a suggestion.

No , not tried mixing it up ,this is purely for Sunday nights , the club has been going on and off for ten years now , but there is a another NSC run club that does ad hoc games ( so I'm told ).

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Week 1 results

Iboreale 8 pts
Horsham Gull 5pts
zDACz 3 points

The field all on 1 point .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's the updated table after Tonights game , 1st Doogie 2nd zDACz 3rd Tay

Doogie 9points
z Dacz 8pts
Iboreale 8 pts
Horsham Gull 5pts
Tay 5pts
Mutts 1pt

The field 0 points

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Hello, I've submitted an application to join and will check back later to see if you've got this in time for this evening.

I warn you I am ON FIRE having broken even on my £5 sign up bonus for the day :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Here's the updated table after tonight's game 1st zDACz 2nd Tay 3rd BHAFC1901

1st zDACz 16 Points

2nd Tay 10 points

3rd Doogie 10points

4th Iboreale 9 pts

5th Horsham Gull 6pts

7th BHAFC1901 3 points

8th Mutts 2pts

9th Embryologist 1 point

The field 0 points

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Don't forget tonight's game 8pm , streaming available so please wear some trousers this week :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here