Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will follow Coventry and QPR’s lead?

Should players take the knee?

• Yes

Votes: 41 37.3%
  • No

Votes: 69 62.7%

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Spot on . What happens in the US should stay in the US .

You’re a truly sick individual. A Police Officer was murdered. And you see fit to shoe-horn his death into your pathetic agenda.
Seriously, take a break and have a word with yourself. Yes, it’s the bear pit, but is this really how you what to be on any forum?
This part of NSC has reached new lows over this weekend.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You’re a truly sick individual. A Police Officer was murdered. And you see fit to shoe-horn his death into your pathetic agenda.
Seriously, take a break and have a word with yourself. Yes, it’s the bear pit, but is this really how you what to be on any forum?

You’ve got more cheek than a cow has c**t... ****ing shambles of a man.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You’ve got more cheek than a cow has c**t... ****ing shambles of a man.

Coming from the man who got the original thread locked for bitching with another poster, I doubt many will be taking your thoughts very seriously except the usual handful of toxic posters.

Enjoy.

TTFNTC :)

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

A Police officer with links to Sussex and also a much respected sportsman was murdered 2 days ago .

I would have liked to have seen this acknowledged with a token of respect before kick off yesterday and was expecting something appropriate .

If this makes me sick in your estimation then so be it .

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A Police officer with links to Sussex and also a much respected sportsman was murdered 2 days ago .

I would have liked to have seen this acknowledged with a token of respect before kick off yesterday and was expecting something appropriate .

If this makes me sick in your estimation then so be it .

Then why not type that and leave it at that? Why denigrate BLM in the same post? Nah, I’m calling bullshit. Sorry, it’s obvious what you were up to. Go sell that pup to someone else.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Coming from the man who got the original thread locked for bitching with another poster, I doubt many will be taking your thoughts very seriously except the usual handful of toxic posters.

Enjoy.

TTFNTC :)

Fortunately the thread is still there for people to form their own opinions. As for you gatehouse...get on with your rounds, creepy little freak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fortunately the thread is still there for people to form their own opinions. As for you gatehouse...get on with your rounds, creepy little freak.

It’s not creepy nor freaky to call your racist bullshit out. Get a grip you thick, racist, mess.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji1303]

Emojis. That’d be about right. I think we have reached the end of any meaningful debate.
Have a lovely evening.
Keep it racist.
:)

TTFNTC

Jan 30, 2008

Yet you still can't keep away , hypocrite:rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Good to see the Albion have taken the knee in support of the campaign against racism in every game. Both Brighton and Hove Albion and Manchester United drooping to one knee with the support staff and officials for the second time together in a week. Sends out a powerful message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Disgraceful scenes at the new Den, all the gammons and Karen's out in force as Millwall fans vociferously booed the taking of the knee. Hopefully lifetime bans to follow.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Disgraceful scenes at the new Den, all the gammons and Karen's out in force as Millwall fans vociferously booed the taking of the knee. Hopefully lifetime bans to follow.

I think they would regard that as a badge of honour.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here