Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Haydon Roberts - new 3 year deal and loaned to Rochdale

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
You sure? The Haydon Roberts thing got 7 mentions on our forum yesterday in the space of about 10 minutes yet you're still debating it 24 hours later with over 50 posts!

You'll have missed it then but this was a good one...

"Radz is pulling Tony Blooms pants down. Expect Roberts to be made one of their highest paid defenders to stop him from sulking"

Ahh the classic ”mean old Brighton aren’t paying him what he’s worth” . I forgot to add that to the list.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Local team
Regular visitor to Goldstone, Priestfield (every game I think), Withdean, Amex (not so much)
Watched first ever pro match at Goldstone - 1965
The pink shirts day at Wembley
Stood right behind THE Robbie Reinhold shot
11am midweek kick off at the Goldstone
THE Darren Freeman hatrick
Chris Iwelumo falling over his own feet in Cardiff
Wife's been a season ticket holder for nearly 50 years

That do for now?

Who the f*** is Robbie Reinhold?!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"Radz is pulling Tony Blooms pants down. Expect Roberts to be made one of their highest paid defenders to stop him from sulking"

Which idiot wrote that nonsense ? ?

Why does anyone think we bought Dendoncker and Van Hecke ?

It's not because Roberts is staying at the club for life.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You sure? The Haydon Roberts thing got 7 mentions on our forum yesterday in the space of about 10 minutes yet you're still debating it 24 hours later with over 50 posts!

You'll have missed it then but this was a good one...

Why don't you spend a more productive time positively supporting your club and resist the temptation to indulge in silly, pointless negative point scoring on here? I am sure you have better things to do. Maybe not though.....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Replying to the poster who asked the question actually. Is that not allowed?

Doesn't answer the question as to the point of exposing your Albion qualifications to North Stand Chat....
Do you have a point?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
There's an absolutely fascinating documentary on Amazon Prime that you guys would love. "Take Us Home."

Narrated by (passionate Leeds fan) Russell Crowe, with a big budget and Hollywood level production values it is the fascinating story of the journey Leeds United took to win the Championship title last year.

The drama, poetry and romance of the narrative will move you to tears. Of a great club, humbled, then rising from the ashes under the guidance of Marcelo Bielsa.

Worth taking out an Amazon Prime membership if you don't already have it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54194023

The first series was ok but the two episodes about last season didn't really tell us much - except that the director didn't know who Ben White was (just like everyone at Brighton, apparently).or see his contribution to Leeds' success as at all interesting.

I liked Andrea Radrizzani, but Victor Orta, the director of football, came across as an absolute embarrassment. Kalvin Phillips' mum and gran were the stars.

Not bad if you've already got Amazon Prime, but not Brockmire-level must-see.

ttgg

Aug 6, 2020
Doesn't answer the question as to the point of exposing your Albion qualifications to North Stand Chat....
Do you have a point?

WTF are you on about?

I said I had more than just a Leeds related (Ben White, Haydon Roberts etc.) interest in NSC - a number of reasons in fact - and he asked me to "reel them off" - so I did.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
WTF are you on about?

I said I had more than just a Leeds related (Ben White, Haydon Roberts etc.) interest in NSC - a number of reasons in fact - and he asked me to "reel them off" - so I did.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The problem is he only has a year left if the report is accurate. We need to extend his contract then loan him to Derby IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There's an absolutely fascinating documentary on Amazon Prime that you guys would love. "Take Us Home."
]

8523E6B4-CD2F-48FC-B749-D4B9EA7F0DC3.jpeg

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Can Derby take him though? They've already got one player on loan from us.

Yes. They are not Prem

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Local team
Regular visitor to Goldstone, Priestfield (every game I think), Withdean, Amex (not so much)
Watched first ever pro match at Goldstone - 1965
The pink shirts day at Wembley
Stood right behind THE Robbie Reinhold shot
11am midweek kick off at the Goldstone
THE Darren Freeman hatrick
Chris Iwelumo falling over his own feet in Cardiff
Wife's been a season ticket holder for nearly 50 years

That do for now?

well, that all seems to be in order.

next question, why are you such a miserable, old ****?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Ok, there’s been some lessons learned on both sides. So let’s get our story straight in advance shall we.

- we never wanted Hayden in the first place
- we don’t appreciate him
- he’s Leeds through and through
- everyone knows he wants to leave
- he ain’t gonna learn anything under Harry Potter’s dad
- Bielsa will make him the player he is
- hoof ball with Potter or Bielsa ball lolz
- we shouldn’t ask for more money than what Leeds are willing to pay
- if we do we’re just being “greedy” and “holding him hostage”
- If we don’t sell, it’s entirely reasonable to make some mugs, songs, petitions etc.

Cool! Think we’re good to go Leeds fans?

#freehayden [emoji24]

Don’t forget he’s never been in the first team squad!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Narrated by (passionate Leeds fan) Russell Crowe, with a big budget and Hollywood level production values it is the fascinating story of the journey Leeds United took to win the Championship title last year.

The drama, poetry and romance of the narrative will move you to tears. Of a great club, humbled, then rising from the ashes under the guidance of Marcelo Bielsa.

Worth taking out an Amazon Prime membership if you don't already have it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54194023

Home?

I wasn't aware you were thrown out of Elland Road and forced to watch home games at Middlesboro for two seasons. You poor sausage.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You don't do irony do you?

Do I really need to explain the significance of the wink emoji?

I don't generally bother with emojis but yes I do do irony.
Do you do sensible posting at all?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The problem is he only has a year left if the report is accurate. We need to extend his contract then loan him to Derby IMHO

I am imagine his dad is advising him.....to refuse a new contract and go to Leeds. They have God as their coach

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here