Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Haydon Roberts - new 3 year deal and loaned to Rochdale

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Suspect signing a new deal was always going to be a prerequisite to a loan move. Doesn’t seem to have happened. Potentially bad news

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Suspect signing a new deal was always going to be a prerequisite to a loan move. Doesn’t seem to have happened. Potentially bad news

He’s 18? If he’s not buying into Potter and his policy of playing youth where possible he’d probably be better off moving on.

No doubt all will become clear soon enough

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So has he signed his contract extension or not? And is he on loan to Rochdale or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Send an email to Paul Barber. He might know.

Too busy calculating season ticket refunds after making a foolish statement about PPV then having to change his tune and offer up the bread...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So why do the club do not put it on official site? Or have I missed it?

Because for some reason they like to delay these sorts of announcement these days.

Zeqiri, the 2 x Poles, Baluta's loan. All had delayed announcements.

Ours is not to know why this is.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It’s not really a conspiracy is it. Why haven’t the club put it on the site? Because it’s hardly earth shattering news and (mainly) it’s the weekend...

I’m sure the social media team will have the news to share in the week.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Well, he obviously has his priorities, and sadly it seems you're not one of them.

lol [emoji23] and long may that continue

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Club website still lists him as a member of our U23 squad. Not in the team in the past month - wonder what is going on?

Still nothing on the website about any loan move - beginning to think it doesn't happen. Really hope this exciting young prospect doesn't balls things up.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Athletic mentioned a mystery PL player who turned down a loan to a North West EFL club because the level of covid was higher in the area of the EFL club and they didn't have as good a covid testing regime as the PL club.

I've no idea if this was Roberts but if it was I understand and sympathise with the reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here