Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 19/09 - 21/09

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Reckon there could be some high scoring games involving Everton this season, look like they are carrying a few luxury players. Closing down has been awful.

No words :facepalm:

Back 4 look disorganized. Mina having a bad game so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
James has made a miraculous recovery after rolling around in agony

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Mike Dean at his best 2 red cards in stoppage time in the first half.

One for Gibbs for a hand into face, ok. then Bilic for asking why he hadn't looked at VAR.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dwayne exceeds himself with his negativity every time I see him post :lolol:

Not a dig fella, as you're a reasonable sort, but it's not just negativity. I think [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] is often objective in highlighting our deficiencies.

We probably all believe we have a pretty decent defence, we all want to be better, and ultimately the same things..... if you see potential problems that are seemingly not being addressed, or can compare that to others, nowt wrong with stating it imho.

Surely much better to have fans with strong opinions and conviction (even if wrong) than fans who challenge nothing, smile and just happy clap whatever :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Back 4 look disorganized. Mina having a bad game so far.

It does not matter now WBA are down to 10.

Everton could really put these relegation favourites away now and I hope they do for there should be but only one Albion in the Premier League!

It's not just negativity. I think [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] is often objective in highlighting our deficiencies.

We probably all believe we have a pretty decent defence, we all want to be better, and ultimately the same things..... if you see potential problems that are seemingly not being addressed, or can compare that to others, nowt wrong with stating it imho.

Surely much better to have fans with strong opinions and conviction (even if wrong) than fans who challenge nothing, smile and just happy clap everything. :shrug:

This

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Mike Dean at his best 2 red cards in stoppage time in the first half.

One for Gibbs for a hand into face, ok. then Bilic for asking why he hadn't looked at VAR.

‘Asking’ ???

Screaming and ranting in his ear having been warned to back off a number of times.

VAR would have made no difference.

Tough for Bilic to fine Gibbs for losing his rag now ha ha

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not a dig fella, as you're a reasonable sort, but it's not just negativity. I think [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] is often objective in highlighting our deficiencies.

Surely much better to have fans with strong opinions and conviction (even if wrong) than fans who challenge nothing, smile and just happy clap whatever :shrug:

I’m glad you brought that up, I had no idea that we might be a bit light up front! :wink:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Bilic had a point though - aren't all red cards (like all goals) meant to be reviewed? Clear sending off, but not sure procedure was followied by the Shyster. Perhaps Gibbs not contesting it and walking straight down the tunnel was enough.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bilic had a point though - aren't all red cards (like all goals) meant to be reviewed? Clear sending off, but not sure procedure was followied by the Shyster. Perhaps Gibbs not contesting it and walking straight down the tunnel was enough.

I assume the VAR ref did and Dean saw it in real time anyway

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If the officials had seen Gibbs smack the Everton player in the face, why should they check on VAR? Anyway, don't VAR check anyway, and they'd have told Mr D if he'd made a dreadful error? Well within his rights to send them both off in my opinion. I'm becoming increasingly fond of Mike Dean.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

There’s a difference between highlighting deficiencies and looking for any opportunity to have a dig at your own club, it’s not even like West Brom have been that great, they scored a long range goal that Pickford should have saved other than that Everton have dominated in all aspects. It seems to me like for certain people, they are always looking for an excuse to be negative about something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here