Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U23 v Arsenal U23 Sept 18 live on MyAlbion TV

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
MyAlbionTV frozen like Antarctica now - two brief snatches of football since we went ahead. Is it in Arsenal TV - and any better? Anyone got a link to share?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That was a shocking goal to give away - a loose pass in our own half. Sound familiar?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
1-1. Poor defending.

The Albion had so many opportunities to clear the danger around the edge of the area before Arsenal equalised. Very frustrating.

But a very encouraging first 45 mins.
Gwargis, Dendonker and Yapi have all caught my eye. (maybe because they are all playing on the right, where the TV camera is!)

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Saliba is playing for Arsenal too (although I haven't noticed him - have the game on while I do other stuff).
19yrs old, bought for about £27m or something crazy last year.
Supposed to be a "wonder kid" CB who is part of the senior team.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
say website is down for me on chrome.

Working now.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Saliba is playing for Arsenal too (although I haven't noticed him - have the game on while I do other stuff).
19yrs old, bought for about £27m or something crazy last year.
Supposed to be a "wonder kid" CB who is part of the senior team.

I heard he's quite the dribbler.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2=1 Arse

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
2-2

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Full time 2-2.
A very entertaining and intriguing match. It was great to see some of our young guns in action, many of them impressing.
If I had to nominate one player from tonights Brighton side that would be the first to play in the Premier League I would go for Jensen Weir. He looks strong and powerful and always seemed to want to play forwards. He looks a real prospect.

And as for Arsenal's young Florarin Balogun, there was nothing that I saw that would make me want to gamble very much of our limited budget on. Perhaps he just had a bad evening and maybe he has more skilful performances to offer, but tonight wasn't one of them.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Gwarkis, Jenks, Cochrane, Yapi, Cashman, Wilson. A lot of good players/performances.

Was most interested in:

BRI Cochrane LB: looked solid, good passer of the ball, always asking for the ball and trying to move forward, very vocal and good communication, good vision, got the assist for Cashman.

ARS Saliba CB (£27m transfer last year for ARS): was curious because Arsenal fans are really excited to see him in the senior team, looked fine I guess, pretty quiet and laid back display, perhaps just looking to avoid injury.

ARS Folarin Balogun CF (19yr old, 1yr left on contract, likely to leave ARS for 1st team action, valued at £15m): was curious because we have been linked with him, found space well, hit the post, missed a couple of chances, was involved in a lot of the action, wanted the ball, looks promising, think he needs a year on loan at a Championship team.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Good point. Probably more pleased than Arsenal with the result.

We've got just so many youngsters ready for a loan out season. Bring it on! It's really great to see how they do.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmmmm

And as for Arsenal's young Florarin Balogun, there was nothing that I saw that would make me want to gamble very much of our limited budget on. Perhaps he just had a bad evening and maybe he has more skilful performances to offer, but tonight wasn't one of them.

ARS Folarin Balogun CF (19yr old, 1yr left on contract, likely to leave ARS for 1st team action, valued at £15m): was curious because we have been linked with him, found space well, hit the post, missed a couple of chances, was involved in a lot of the action, wanted the ball, looks promising, think he needs a year on loan at a Championship team.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gwarkis, Jenks, Cochrane, Yapi, Cashman, Wilson. A lot of good players/performances.

Was most interested in:

BRI Cochrane LB: looked solid, good passer of the ball, always asking for the ball and trying to move forward, very vocal and good communication, good vision, got the assist for Cashman.

I'm impressed every time I see Cochrane. If he's not loaned out, it wouldn't shock me to see him in a first team squad this season (in the PL, not just the cup)

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I remembered that the live stream for the fans forum didnt work on opera either, but did on Edge. Went to edge and it worked fine, seems the pre recorded content works fine just live isn't compatable with opera,chrome, etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here