Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gareth Bale

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Really ?

He has always come across as a smug, egotistical, pompous welsh tw@t

I don't think he has at all, well apart from the Welsh bit. If I was getting £600k a week I'd be pretty pleased with myself too. I like to see us up against the best and he is one of the best. Regullon looks a good player too I was half hoping we would go in for him but £30m for a full back is a but rich for us I guess.

As long as it's not Palace signing good players I'm relaxed about it....

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It is suggested that Gareth Bale will sign for Spurs and play immediately. Why does he not have to isolate for 14 days?

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronav...gainst-all-but-essential-international-travel

Screenshot 2020-09-18 at 12.08.48.png

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Surely his hair would've needed testing, they'll be allsorts nesting in there.

Ah, your a chrome dome too then like me....

:lolol:

Bloody people with hair, that don't know what to do with it, a complete waste....

I'd shave the side razor clean and have a smart flat top again, although grey (id suffer that)

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Anyone with a man bun, is not humble :lolol:

His man bun is less of a fashion statement and more of an over elaborate attempt to disguise his bald patch. Bobby Charlton and Ralph Coates did a similar thing in the 70s but with less hair, a different technique and considerably less success once the wind and rain got to it. At least the man bun is securely tied in place so offers a more practicle solution for the active sportsman whose remaining hair is exposed to the elements.

3E6DBAAE00000578-0-image-a-42_1489924355461.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
His man bun is less of a fashion statement and more of an over elaborate attempt to disguise his bald patch. Bobby Charlton and Ralph Coates did a similar thing in the 70s but with less hair, a different technique and considerably less success once the wind and rain got to it. At least the man bun is securely tied in place so offers a more practicle solution for the active sportsman whose remaining hair is exposed to the elements.

Sounds like you know a little too much about this practise...

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I doubt that Bale is ready to play PL football at the moment . He hasn’t played a proper competitive match for ages, the chances of him being able to walk into the spurs team without some conditioning ( not on his hair ! ) are slim however good an athlete he is .

I’m guessing at least 2 weeks away from being ready .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here